Chapter 3, Attempt to escape

"Hinata run and don't look back!" Tsukishima shouted while trying to stop Tendo. Hinata ran into the forest, but immediately tripped because it was dark. He looked back anyway and saw Tsukishima on the ground. Tendo came over to Hinata and grabbed his gun from his pocket. Hinata tried to run, but didn't get very far. Tendo caught him with ease and took him back to the van. When they got back to the van Hinata noticed that Tsukishima wasn't there. "Where's the blonde?" Tendo asked the others. "He ran off while you were chasing the shrimp." When Tendo heard that he got really pissed. He pushed Hinata into the van and started looking for Tsukishima. Hinata was uncomfortable because these guys were all older and much taller than him. Tsukishima wasn't with him anymore which made it even worse. If he just hadn't gone with Kuroo, none of this would have happened. Hinata decided to go to sleep because he didn't get much sleep last night and was very tired. Hinata fell asleep very quickly. Meanwhile Tendo was still searching for Tsukishima. He knew Tsukishima couldn't be that far. "If you surrender now, I won't hurt Hinata," Tendo said, hoping that Tsukishima would surrender. He got no answer. "It's your choice," he said, walking away carelessly. Just as Tendo gets back into the van, Tsukishima suddenly emerges from the bushes. Tendo saw it, opened his window and held his pistol to Hinata's head, who was still asleep. "As I said, if you come back now I won't hurt him," Tendo repeated. Tsukishima sighed and slowly walked back to the van. He was not used to situations like this. It had only happened to him once and that time Kuroo was there, but now he was alone. He knew that whatever happened, he had to protect Hinata, even though he didn't really like that. Hinata fell against Tendo's shoulder with his sleepy head. Just as Tsukishima got in, the driver started driving. An hour later they were still driving. Hinata woke up because Tendo opened one of the windows. He immediately sat up ashamed, because he had been sleeping against Tendo's shoulder. He expected weird reactions, but instead he got a head pat from Tendo. Then the car suddenly stopped. ''We have arrived! Tendo, take that little one to the spare bedroom, I have a few things to discuss with the blondie,'' said the tall, green haired guy. Tendo then got out of the van. Hinata resisted and stayed in his seat. Everyone except Hinata and Tendo had already left the van and they were walking towards the large main building. There also were two smaller side buildings. Tendo got back into the van. "Come on, get out," he said. Hinata shaked his head. Tendo unbuckled Hinata's seatbelt, but Hinata put it back on. Then Tendo sat in the driver's seat and drove the van into the garage. There was no light, so Hinata couldn't see anything after the garage door closed. Then suddenly he felt that he was being lifted up. "Hey, put me down!" he shouted. He kicked around aggressively, but it didn't help much. Tendo leaned forward making Hinata nearly fall, so Hinata grabbed Tendo's shirt and clung to him. As Tendo stopped leaning forward, Hinata stopped kicking. "I knew that would work," Tendo said laughing. He carried Hinata to a small room with a bed and a closet. There was also a TV, a private bathroom and a balcony. ''You can sleep here tonight, there are some pajamas in the closet.'' Tendo left the room and locked the door. Hinata tried to go to the balcony, but the door to the balcony was also locked. He decided to go take a look in the closet for pajamas, since it was already evening. He found an oversized but comfortable pajama and dropped with a sigh on the large double bed. Hinata couldn't sleep because he was still scared. He would much rather be alone on the street in the rain now than in this huge building. He searched for a remote and turned on the TV. He was looking for a good channel, but suddenly 'breaking news' appeared on the screen. Hinata dropped the remote in shock as he saw a picture of himself on the screen.