Chapter 13, Arrested

Daichi suddenly heard a loud bang behind him. When he turned around he was extremely shocked. His horrifying face turned to a frightened look as he saw his base was on fire. Everyone who was inside was now outside and the building collapsed. He turned back to see that Sakusa had already taken Tendo and Hinata to the car. He suddenly felt his hands being tied from behind. ''I'm sorry, Daichi.'' Daichi was even more shocked as he heard Sugawara's voice. ''S-suga?'' Then suddenly they heard police sirens. Kuroo took the others to the van, leaving Sugawara, Daichi and Ennoshita behind. "Hurry up, the police can be here any moment," Kuroo said to Tendo, who was sitting in the driver's seat, but he shaked his head. Kuroo turned his head and saw that Hinata had gotten out. "Hinata, come back, we really have to go now!" he shouted. "But Sugawara never did anything wrong, he shouldn't be caught!'' ''Hey, Hinata, it's okay. We will see each other again. It's my own fault for participating in this, but don't worry. As soon as I get out I'll see you again. '' Sugawara smiled at Hinata. Hinata started to cry, but nodded and walked back to the van. He continued to watch them as they drove further and further away. Hinata was quiet, very quiet. Everyone was talking to each other about what they would do next, but Hinata was the only one who wasn't talking. ''Kuroo, what were you talking about with Daichi yesterday,'' he then asked, all of a sudden. ''What do you mean?'' ''In the hallway, right before he took me,'' Hinata replied. ''Oh, don't worry about that.'' ''I know what you guys said, but I don't understand. What money was he talking about? And why didn't you do anything? Didn't you care about me? Wait,'' Hinata was quiet for a few seconds again, ''DON'T TELL ME YOU SOLD ME TO HIM!'' Hinata was now furious. ''It's not what you think, Shoyo-kun,'' said Kuroo, but Hinata didn't listen anymore. He covered his ears while screaming angrily. Kuroo put his hand on Hinata's shoulder, but Hinata slapped it away. Hinata wanted to get out of the car and run away, but he couldn't. ''Guys, I have to stop at the gas station, we're low on fuel,'' said Tendo. As the van stopped Hinata tried to open the door, but Kuroo held tight onto Hinata. Even though Kuroo's grip was strong, Hinata managed to escape his grip. He opened the door and ran away as fast as he could. ''Shoyo!'' Kuroo shouted, but Hinata was already too far away. ''Shouldn't we chase him?'' asked Tsukishima. ''Maybe we should-'' before Kuroo could finish his sentence Sakusa already got out of the van and started chasing Hinata. Hinata was already really far away from the gas station. ''What are you doing here all alone, little boy?'' he suddenly heard someone ask. ''Who are you?'' Hinata asked. He didn't see the person, but he heard the voice. ''I'm a ghost, woohoo!!'' ''Shut your mouth, idiot!'' Hinata heard a slap. ''I'm sorry, Iwa-chan.'' ''You better be, Shittykawa.'' Hinata looked around, but he didn't see them anywhere. ''Hinata!! Please don't run away!'' Hinata turned around and saw Sakusa, heavily exhausted. Hinata was kind of exhausted too. ''So Hinata is your name?'' one of the voices suddenly asked. ''Who's there?'' Sakusa asked. ''A ghost!'' ''I said shut up, Crappykawa!'' They heard a slap again. ''That hurts, Iwa-chan! I'm sorry.'' ''Leave me alone, Sakusa. You don't own me or something,'' Hinata then said. ''I know,'' Sakusa replied. ''Now go back to the others and tell them to leave me alone.'' Hinata walked away. Sakusa sighed and went back to the van. Hinata felt relieved. He was finally alone again. Suddenly two tall guys appeared out of nowhere in front of Hinata. ''Whaa!'' Hinata was startled and stepped back.  ''Hello, cutie,'' one of the guys said, but he immediately got hit by the other one after saying that. ''Am I wrong? He's pretty cute, right?'' ''Maybe, but you can't just say that out loud, Shittykawa.'' Hinata realized that one of those guys was the 'ghost' guy from earlier. ''What do you want from me?'' Hinata asked. ''I wanna squeeze your fluffy-'' the light brown haired one bent down, but got hit again by the other guy. ''If you don't shut up I'll make you shut up!'' ''Ouch, alright Iwa-chan.'' Hinata turned around and wanted to walk away, but the guys both stopped him. ''Wha-'' Hinata was being lifted up by the one who was being called 'Iwa-chan' and got carried on his back. ''Put me down!'' Hinata demanded, but he was being ignored. ''Wait, where's the van? Don't tell me we have to walk back again.'' ''Guess so,'' the light brown haired guy replied. ''You're gonna carry the boy.'' ''Alright, Iwa-chan.'' Hinata now got carried by the other guy. It was a long walk and Hinata got tired. He didn't bother asking what they wanted from him again and fell asleep. ''Iwa-chan, is he sleeping?'' ''Seems like it.''