Underground Hero Video with Special Guests

"Underground Heroes"

The video opens up to Deku waiting on his bed in silence staring at his phone. "Where is he?" Izuku asked quietly at he scrolled through something on his phone.

Suddenly the camera's angle changes to show Hitoshi crawling through the window nonchalantly. "What's up broccoli?" He asks before falling off the perch of the window, falling on his rear end with a groan. The camera angles slowly pans over to look at Deku's deadpan face that was highlighted by the sounds of Shinso getting up from the ground. The camera zooms in on his face before the screen goes white. A new opening?!

The white screen shows an animation that was sketched. A green bunny sketch with red shoes on his feet hopped across the screen. They stop midway and stomps the ground with its left foot. The words 'DEKU' in simple black lettering rises from the ground covered in flower vines. The bunny looked surprised at the sudden height before smiling charmingly at the viewer. The screen fades back to the video with a full view of both Hitoshi and Deku on the bed sitting next to each other.

"Hello everyone, Deku here with a very special guest! One of my roommates, Shinso, who is an expert on Underground heroes will be joining us today." Deku gestured to Hitoshi, who raised his hand in a short wave, "Heya."

Deku was wearing Ingenium II themed athletic outfit. He was wearing running shoes that had a little silver engine detail at the ends that represents the engines on his legs. He wore gray sweatpants that had a blue and white lines at the sides. His dark blue hoodie had a small white sketch of Ingenium's helmet over his heart. He had on simple navy blue eyeliner with a dusting of gray on his lids.

Hitoshi was dressed more like a comfortable, cat-loving vampire. He wore black sneakers that had a little purple cat paw print on the sides. He wore simple dark ripped jeans with a black leather belt holding it up. His plain black t-shirt with a suspicious white cat peeking out of his chest pocket.

Deku started off, "So onto the topic of Underground Heroes, before I get started in any particular heroes that I am a fan of, I will let Shinso tell us the overall overview of the underground hero society that no one might see."

Hitoshi smiled at his introduction, "Indeed. First off, the underground heroes are licensed heroes who prefer to stay under the radar, do most of their stuff secretly, work during the night, and etc. They don't get much media attention because they rather keep the surprise element when dealing with any villains they may encounter. This doesn't mean that bad heroes or anything of the sort. It just means that they prefer to stay out of the spotlight to get their job done easier."

"Exactly," Izuku said before clapping his hands to get started, "So today will will explain things about the Underground side of heroism."

"Hey guys! I'm gonna order pizza do you guys want anything?!" Himiko said before she slammed open the door to find her roommates in front of the camera. She gasped and said, "Wait is today the Underground Hero video?"

"Yeah. You can join us if you want." Izuku smiled at his friend while Shinso scrolled down his phone to order from the pizza place.

"Yeah, totally. Now let's see how about two pepperoni pizzas, a side of breadsticks, and those cinnamon rolls for dessert?" Hitoshi questioned while viewing the pizza place's website. "Sound good?"

"Yep!" Izuku and Himiko agreed while Himiko took Izuku's right on the bed. She wore a honey colored sweater dress that went down to her mid-thigh. She had her long blonde hair in a braid with her light pink ombré showing off. She had on cute bunny slippers that looked angry paired with cat patterned tights. She had on a black belt around her waist that featured a gold cat design as the belt.