Just a talk

Himiko was gone to her mission by the time the two woke up. From what she could say, she was disguising as someone that was well known in a certain group they were planning to take down soon. Hopefully, all goes well on her end.

Meanwhile, Hitoshi texted Shoto the details if he wanted to come talk and chill at the apartment. Hitoshi was inbetween underground hero patrol at the moment. He had a few days rest between each one since the cases were harder to crack open each time.

Izuku was spending his time wisely. Sleeping. He just got done planning the next videos for him to film, edit and plan in future. He spent most of the night checking over and editing the large chunks of film they all did together a few weeks back. Speaking of videos, he needs to plan one for Halloween, right?

Unfortunately, Izuku awaken from his slumber by his thoughts only gaining about five hours of rest. He rubbed his eyes lazily, thinking about what he was supposed to do today.

Hitoshi opened his door a crack, "Hey, the others are coming over."

"Oh shit!" Izuku yelled in surprise, springing from the bed to the bathroom to get ready. Hitoshi watched his friend bounce between bedroom and bathroom, getting himself ready for guests. It took twenty minutes for Izuku to be ready.

"I took a shower last night, I think I should be good since we aren't really going anywhere special," Izuku replied hurriedly, walking fast to the couch in the living room.

Hitoshi shrugged, "It's fine. They won't be here until like an hour from now."

"You could have told me this before. So I knew I had more time to get ready." Izuku responded back to his roommate.

"Yeah, but then you would either fret about what you are wearing more or try to sleep in until last minute." Hitoshi countered, throwing a look at his tired friend.

Izuku sighed, "You know me too well sometimes."

"It's a gift, really." Hitoshi remarked with a smirk.

Izuku rolled his eyes pushing his laughing friend's arm away from him before he collapsed on the comfortable couch in the living room. Hitoshi followed suit after his friend, both of them getting out their phones to scroll through their social media. Izuku spent most of his time making Hitoshi look at a funny video he scrolled up to.

Just like Hitoshi said there was a knock on the door about an hour later, if not a little sooner.

"That's them," Hitoshi stated, slowly getting up from his spot like a sloth that just woke up from a nap. Izuku laughed before standing up to help his friend off the couch. Together they walked over to the door, Izuku checking his hair since it was mushed by the sofa cushions. Hitoshi rolled his eyes fondly at his friend before opening the door to reveal several heroes. Izuku's mouth gaped at Shoto, Uravity, Froppy, and Ingenium. Oh my god, they were all here.

'Someone fricking pinch me,' He thought, knowing full well that if he said it out loud Hitoshi will take the offer.

"Hello. It's nice to finally meet the man behind the screen," Shoto greeted with a calm smile. Uraraka and Iida glanced at each other when they saw how calm Shoto was behaving. Tsuyu silently taking a bet on how long will it be until Shoto set himself on fire.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Izuku replied almost robotically. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and clapped his hand on Izuku's back.

"Come on inside, guys," Hitoshi welcomed, "The couch is this way!"

Tsuyu smiled as she walked calmly into the apartment, leaving the others in the doorway. Shoto followed behind her with Uraraka and Iida following suit behind them.