chapter 5: the test

Y/n: you're absolutely sure you want this?

Spidergirl: of course...I am now

She lifts up part of her costume litting her sizable tits spring loose.

She's blushing so hard its visible through her mask

Spidergirl: this...this is what you wanted right?

Y/n: what I want is you babe~

You take down your tights and she blushes when your dick springs loose.
She stares at it with her eye pieces going wide as you get closer and grope her incredibly soft yet really firm titties.

Spidergirl: my spider-king~

Y/n: that makes you my queen~

You take down her mask and kiss her deeply and passionately being dominant as the sexy spidergirl wraps her arm around you holding you close in her skin tight costume. It's so tight and she's so hot that it doesn't do much to actually leave you with anything to imagine.

Spidergirl: you're incredible y/n...
I love you ^\\\\\\^

Her eye pieces do that raising lower parts, thing
The...upside down uwu face...like an ^v^ face. It's hard to describe.

She lifts off her mask halfway and starts licking your dick making you groan as she starts taking it in, she seems to enjoy it as much as you do.

Y/n: s-shit~~ I love you too babe~🤤

She continues making loud slurping noises as her mouth is wrapped tightly around your dick. If you didnt have super durability then she might have torn it off by accident. But since you do, its basically more pleasurable than a normal human can handle.
You pat her head as it's still covered by her mask. It feels really smooth yet rubbery as you let her do her thing.
In your experience women enjoy it more whenever they have control over the BJ. And they usually prefer to have a warning unless they are adventurous enough to let it be a surprise.

Her eyes widen as she pulls off and starts jerking you instead, you blow your load hard and it's in a massive stream like a fire-house.

Spidergirl: jeez...no wonder my spider sense went off
You always have this much?

Y/n: well...it has been a while
I was saving up for you~

Spidergirl: awww...that's so sweet~

She then licks the tip and sucks on it getting the leftovers.

Spidergirl: mmmh...its actually not too bad...
A bit thick and slimy though...

Y/n: yeah, I suppose it is
It's not hazardous at least...

Spidergirl: I learned that in biology

Y/n: want to give me a refresher miss tutor?~

She leans back on the web she makes in the building corner and lifts her legs up since the web let's her stick to it. You start prodding her tight pussy making her moan as she clenches her eyes shut with her eye pieces closing and she bites her lip.