Chapter 11

Jason POV

As I watch Jazz sleep for a while, I look at Kyle with nothing but anger. I can’t believe that she would snoop this low and date someone that’s not me. Kyle looks at me and I smile at him. He glares at me then looks at Jazz. I put my arm around her and I kiss her head. His face looks like a red tomato from anger. Ah, this is too fucking funny. Seeing him so angry is so fun to watch. I smirk and lean back in my chair. The bell rings for the next class and everyone gets ready and leaves. I get up and walk to the front where Kyle is.

“What are you up to Jason?” He says and I just smirk walking out the door to my next class. I can’t wait for her answer. This is going to be very interesting.

Kyle POV

I walk over to Jazz and shake her shoulder. 

“Baby wake up it's time to go.” I say and she wakes up. She looks sick and her eyes are puffy. She looks up at me and rubs her eyes. She stares at me for a second then she looks back down at the desk. Students walk in and she gets up walking out the door. What is going on with her? As students take their seats, I walk back to my desk.

Three weeks go by, she hasn’t been herself and losing weight. I know that Jason did something. What the hell did that bastard say to her. Fuck this is starting me make me really pissed off. I get everything ready for my last class when Eric walks in. I look at him and he looks really pissed off. Glad to know I’m not the only one that’s pissed off.

“What’s up man.” I ask and he puts a chair in front of my desk. He sits down and rubs his face.

“That bastard is starting to piss me off. I know that he did something to Jazz to make her act and look like this.” He says in an angry tone and I nod my head. 

“She has been very quiet at the house too. I’m starting to worry about her more than I am him though.” I say and Eric’s expression softens. 

“What are we going to do? I don’t want her to keep to herself like last time. Does she not want me with her right now?” Eric says on the verge of tears. I go to him and rub his back. 

“We can do something for her when school is over today. We just have one more period. Just push through and we will make her happy. You can even drag her out by force if you have to.” I say as he nods his head. He wipes his tears standing up. He smiles and faces me. 

“Thank you Kyle, for cheering me up. Kinda hehe.” He laughs and then the bell rings for fourth period. I smile at him causing him to smile back. 

3rd POV

Everyone goes to their classes as Jazz is in her class daydreaming. Jason is happy that everything is going his way and nothing can stop him. Kyle and Eric are worried about Jazz and coming up with things to do with Jazz to make her feel better.

The bell rings for the weekend as Kyle and Eric pull Jazz running to their cars rushing to get home so they can change. Jason watches them and smirks. 

“Seeing them try to cheer her up is so funny that it’s sad.” Jason says and walks to his house smiling. 

Once they get to the house, Eric pulls Jazz to her room.

“No...I don’t want to.” She says as Eric goes opens her door. He takes her shirt off and his eyes widen at how much weight she lost. She has lost a lot of weight in the past three weeks. Eric looks at her and gets pissed.

“I swear to god. You are not gonna let the same shit happen where you didn’t talk to me. Now get going and go take a shower. Me and Kyle are taking you places.” Jazz looks at him and wipes her face. She nods her head then walks to her room but stops in the middle of her room.