Chapter 10

Warning Violence
------------------------------------
Earlier Eric POV

I walk outside as I see Jason trying to calm down Jazz and stop her from yelling. She runs off crying and in the direction of Kyle's car. My blood pumping and nothing but anger clouded my vision. I speed walk to him as he turned his head facing me and he smiles. Why the fuck is he smiling?

"Hey, how have you been Er-" I punch him and he goes flying. Everyone gasps taking out their phones to record. He gets up and wipes the blood off of his nose."That was one hell of a hit, did you work out since the last time I saw you." He says with a smirk. He walks closer to me and puts his arms out to the side of him. " I guess Jazz really missed me crying like that huh?" He says and that's when everything in me breaks. I grab him up by his shirt and I knee him in the stomach. He coughs up blood as I keep kneeing him and everything goes silent. Someone tries to pull me off of him but I won't budge. I keep beating the shit out of him until he isn't moving. I throw him on the ground breathing heavily.

"She doesn't miss you. Now you know how Jazz felt. Don't ever show your face to her or ever say her name ever again." I yell and I walk to my car trying to calm myself down. I look at all the blood on me and all my emotion disappears. I wait for a little until I go to Jazz and Kyle's house.

Present Kyle POV

Once Eric was done telling us what happened, my eyes widen. I never wanna get on his bad side.

"Eric." Jazz whispers under her breath as they both look at each other and Jazz hugs him. After she hugs him he starts crying hugging her back. As I watch Jazz begins to cry with him. After a while, they stop crying letting each other go, and start to laugh. Why are they laughing? I'm so confused.

"I let my anger and my emotions get the best of me. I would have killed him if I didn't stop." Eric says as Jazz nods. "Jazz was my chains and to see her broken and crying because of that bastard again released it again." I nod my head understanding.

"So she is like your filter?" He nods his head. "Well, I'm glad you beat the shit out of him. If you hadn't, I would have tomorrow." I say looking at both of them as they look at me.

One Hour Later

We were talking and play games to lighten the mood when there was a knock at the door. Me and Eric get up to see who is at the door. We open the door and our eyes widen to see Jason in front of us.

Jazz POV

"Who is it?" I ask then I hear Eric yelling for someone to go away and never show his face again. I get up and make my way to the door to see who Eric is yelling at when I hear his voice. My body starts to tremble as my eyes begin to tear. I crouch down frozen hugging my knees trying to calm down.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE JASON. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JAZZ DOESN'T WANT NEAR HER?" Eric yells and I start to rock back and forth crying softly then when I hear his voice I burst out crying. Everything goes quiet as my cries fill the room. I hear footsteps coming towards me and sits next to me. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I flinch. I look up to see Kyle and relax in his touch. He hugs me and I hug him back. I can hear Eric yell at Jason to get lost but Jason doesn't budge and continues to argue with Eric. My mind goes blank and my vision was cloudy. I saw nothing but darkness and the events of the abuse Jason put me through go through my head.

My senses come back to me what seemed like hours as I look up to see Jason let himself in. Kyle gets up and I try to stop him but I was too late. I see him grab Jason by his shirt.

"You leave right now or I'll beat the living hell out of you. Do you understand me!! You've caused enough trouble." Kyle says as just Jason smirks then looks at me