Chapter Three

Monday Morning Jazz POV

I open my eyes to feel and see someone's arms around my waist. I look at the man that is sleeping beside me. I try to get up but his grip tightens not letting me go.

"Stay for 5 more minutes...plz." Kyle says but I still try to get him off me. I finally get him off me when he wakes up.

"Why you get up, you were so comfy?" He pouts and sits up on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"I have to go to school, it's 5:50." I said going to my room getting ready. Kyle gets up and looks at the time as his eyes widen.

"Oh shit I gotta get ready for work!" He says running to his room and gets ready really fast. I watch him get ready for 1 min and I giggle walking to the bathroom.

4 minutes later

"Jazz come here, let me give you my phone number."

"Okay here." I say handing him my phone and he hands me his.

"Okay now we have each other's numbers so when you get bored you can text or call me sweet cakes." He says smirking and giving me my phone as I give him his.

"Yea okay... if you say so." I say rolling my eyes putting my phone in my pocket.

"Oh don't be like that sweetie." Kyle says pulling me to him.

"Whatever...don't you have to get to work?" I ask smirking up at him.

"Hehe, you sneaky...I love it but yes I do have to go." He says letting me go and grabbing his bag.

"Well got to go sweet cakes, don't miss me too much while I'm gone." He says smirking walking out the door.

"Yea okay." I say smiling as he laughs closing the door behind him.

One hour later

Today was Monday and I have math first period. I walk into my math class as I see Kyle stop talking to the class looking at me. Everyone does the same as me and Kyle stare at each other.

"Why are you late young lady?" Kyle asks looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I was only six minutes late its not that big of a deal." I said walking to my desk.

"Okay well it is a big deal in my class, so don't do it again." Kyle says giving me a little smirk. I knew what that smirk meant. Kyle picks up a stack of papers and passes them out.

"Now I need you all to work on this review for Wednesdays Quiz." He says looking at me and sits down at his desk pulling out his phone. I look at him and pull out my phone.

Kyle (Hottie): Why were you late?

Yes, I saved his name as that. Don't judge me.

Me: Because I was using the restroom.

Kyle POV

I look at jazz, she looks at me and I wink at her she looks back at her phone blushing just a little. I look back at my phone and text her back.

Me: Mhmm, you sure you weren't talking to anyone and lost track of time?

Jazz (Sexy Girl): Yes I"m sure I was in the restroom doing girly things.

Yes, I saved her name like that. Haven't you not seen her body.

Me: Lol okay okay, you're so cute.

I reply then I look at her looking at me. Then she raises her hand.

"Yes miss Smith, what can I do for you?" I say smirking.