Chapter 8

Warning mild smut

-----------------------------------------------------

At home

Me and Kyle walk inside the house and I go into the kitchen to grab a snack. Kyle goes to his room closing the door. I sit down on the couch turning on the TV and takes a bite of my apple. Kyle comes out of his room and sits next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hey." He says pulling me closer to him.

"Hey. You okay?" I say looking at him and he nods.

"Yea, just tired and wanna cuddle with you." I smile and kisses his forehead. He lays his head on my shoulder as I lay my head on his head.

"What you wanna eat?" I ask as we both look at each other.

"Pizza. Lots of pizza."

"How much are you gon eat?" I look at him confused as he gets his phone out.

"Just five boxes of meat lovers and pepperoni. That should last us all night, don't you think?" I shrug my shoulders as he orders the pizza. He puts his phone on the coffee table then pulls me on him. We lay down with me straddling him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I smile.

"I like this, your warm." I say as I put my face in his chest.

Hehe, you comfy babe?" I say nothing as I sit up.

"Not yet. I'm gonna go change real quick." I get off of him and go to my room and change into some black short shorts and a dark blue tank top. I go back to the couch seeing him sitting up leaning back on the couch. I sit down straddling his lap.

"You really like this position don't you." He smirks and puts his hands on my waist. I smile and nod my head.

"Yeah I do, it's very comfy. Wouldn't you say so?" His eyes widen just a little and then smirks.

"Mmm, you something else." He pulls me down to him and kisses me, my hands go to his hair and tangle my fingers in his locks.

"Mmmm...your lips are so soft." I say as I hear him groan and his hands go under my tank top. My body shivers from the way his lips feel on mine. Soft, warm and feels like time stopped and we are the only ones in this world. The way his hands make it up my body makes me want more. I move my lower body making him groan against my lips again. He licks my bottom lip making me open my mouth more giving him entrance. His tongue explores my mouth causing me to grind on him even more. He groans louder flipping us over so he is on top.

"Mmm." He breaks the kiss and looks at me with lust in his eyes. I look away as I know what he wants to do. But I can't right now. I'm not ready yet. "Your a virgin aren't you?" He asks and I close my eyes shaking my head.

"No but we are just going a little to fast for me." I say embarrassed as he nods.

"Mm." He kisses me and smiles.

"We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with okay baby. So no need to be embarrassed about it okay." He says as I kiss him.

"Okay baby but can we kiss?" I ask and he nods smiling and kisses me.

One of his hands is on my waist and the other is on the couch as he deepens the kiss. A small moan escapes my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to kiss. We stop kissing to catch our breaths.

"I like you on top of me." I say breathing heavily as Kyle smirks and says.

"I like being on top of you more than you know?" He rubs my thigh and a soft moan leaves my lips as he groans. OMG, this feels like my body is going to explode from all the kissing and touching. My body wants more but I'm not sure yet. "You mess with my mind when you do that." He says under his breath and kisses me again.