Chapter 12

As we continue to walk to a store I start to get nervous. What store are we going to? What will they buy me? I feel Kyle stop causing me to stop. Right when we walk in, the smell of boba fills my nose. I smile and I can hear them laugh. I take my blindfold off and hug them both. I go to the counter and order a Medium Jasmine Honey Tea with boba. The guys order after me and when the drinks are made, we walk out of the store. I put the blindfold on and we walk to the next store. After a couple of hours, we have a lot of bags in our hands.

“Alright, now let's go to my store.” Kyle says mischievously causing me to get nervous. I can hear Eric laugh and Kyle tells him to stop.

“Isn’t that the place we agreed on together?” Eric says when I look in his direction I hear him in.

“Yeah, we sure did.” I hear Kyle say and we continue to walk and suddenly we stop. We walk in and one of them takes my blindfold off. My eyes widen at the place I’m facing and my face reddens. We are at Victoria's Secret. OMG. I look over at them and see them smirking. Kyle walks over to me then leans down to my ear. “What size are you baby?” Kyle whispers and I blush.

“I’m 36 C.” I say embarrassed as he leans back and nods. We walk around the store as he gets me matching sexy underwear and bras. Sexy nightgowns, lingerie, and bodysuits. Eric comes back with nothing.

“Let’s just go somewhere else for me.” Eric says and Kyle nods. Kyle takes my hand and tells me to try on everything that he got me. I get to the dressing rooms and try on everything. Omg, I look so good in everything. I look so fucking sexy. I stare at myself in the mirror and smile. After I try on everything, I put back on my clothes and walk out of the room. Kyle gets off his phone and walks to me.

“So did they all fit?” He asks as I nod my head in embarrassment. Kyle smirks and takes them from my hands. We walk to the register and Kyle pays for everything. We walk out of the store and Kyle puts on my blindfold. We start to walk again but after a few seconds, we stop.

“Here, you guys stay here and I’ll be back. This is going to be a surprise.” Eric says as I hear a door open then close. Kyle takes my hand and we start to walk. He grabs my shoulders and sits me down on a bench. Kyle takes my hand and raises it up then I feel him kiss my hand. I smile then drink what’s left of my boba. After a couple of minutes of sitting, I hear Eric call our names.

“Over here Eric,” Kyle yells as I hear footsteps running to us. I feel Kyle get up and I get up with him. “Did you get what you wanted,” Kyle says as I hear a bag. I take off my blindfold and see them put Eric’s bag inside another. They both look at me smiling. What the hell did Eric get me? I sigh and walk off.

“Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry.” I say and I hear them both catch up to me. I smile when I see a Chili’s. “Let’s go there.” I say as I look at them and they both nod. We walk inside and the waitress walks us to our table. We look at the menus and look for what we want. I put mine down when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out and I see an unknown number. “Guy’s I’ll be right back. If I don’t get back when she comes back tell her I want a sweet tea.” I say and walk outside calling the number. After two rings they pick up.

“Oh hey wassup babygirl are you having fun at the mall with everyone?”

My eyes widen and my heartbeat quickens. How the fuck did he get my number.

“How the fuck did you get my number Jason?”
“Oh don’t be like that. I was just checking up on you.”
“Why would you be checking up on me when you already know where I am?”
“Haha true true. Well I’ll let you go love you babygirl.”

With that, he hangs up the phone and I put the phone in my pocket. Can I just have a good time without him ruining my mood? Can I just be happy for once? I sigh and walk back inside and sit back down at the table. Smile and don’t make them worry about you more than they already do.

“Sorry guys it was my mom. She wanted to know what I was doing.” I say and smile. They both nod as Kyle puts his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him and smile feeling his touch. The lady comes back and gives us our drinks. We thanked her and we ordered what food we wanted.

---------------------
876 words

Hey guys sorry for a short chapter. I wanted the next chapter to have just a chapter of its own.

If you liked this chapter leave a comment and vote. Love ya!