Chapter 13

Smut warning ⚠. If you don't wanna read it then go to the next chapter. But if you do then y'all nasty hehe 😁. Enjoy.
--------------

After we eat and talk up a storm, we head back to the house since it was getting dark. Once we get inside the house, we put all the bags in my room and walk into the living room.

“Guys, I’m getting tired I should go home,” Eric says and we nod seeing him out. I go to hug him and thank him for the day. Kyle hugs him and Eric leaves. Kyle closes the door and walks to his room as I do the same. I go through the bags and find the Victoria Secret bag. I grab a black bodysuit and place it on my bed when an idea comes to my head. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I shave and make sure everything is done. Once I’m done, I go to my room and lotion my body down. My phone goes off to Kyle calling me.

“Hey did you just get out the shower?”
“Yeah I did, are you about to go take one?”
“Yea I am,”
“Okay I’ll see you when you’re done with your shower,”
“Okay oh and can you get me the hot topic bag I’m about to come in there,”

With that, he hangs up the phone and I quickly put on a robe. I get the hot topic bag when Kyle knocks on my door. I open it and give him the bag.

“Why did you need it?” I ask and he smirks then he leaves. Mmm suspicious. He goes back to his room and I close the door. I put on the black bodysuit and grab a red nightgown. I got the bag of candles and roses pedals. I made sure that Kyle was in the shower when I led rose petals from the bathroom to his room. I put them on the bed and on the floor. I put the candles down and light them. I put the bag in a corner and got on his bed. Everything was finished in 15 minutes when I heard him walking to the room and  I quickly get on his bed laying down on my stomach with my feet in the air. He walks into the room with wide eyes as I smirk and kick my legs slowly in the air.

“What is this Jazz?” Kyle says slowly looking around the room. I get off the bed and walk to him. He looks at my body and I can see the bulge in his towel. I smirk moving the towel out of the way and rub his dick. He bites his lip looking at me with lust.

“I just wanted to give you something since you did so much for me today,” I say then I stroke his dick causing him to moan softly.

“Since this is what my reward is, then let’s get started already,” He says and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I hold onto him and giggle. He throws me on the bed and crawls on top of me. He looks at all of my body and what I’m wearing. “I knew this would look amazing on you. But it would look better off you though.” He says then takes the red nightgown off me. He looks at the black bodysuit and starts to pull it off me. Once it gets to my waist he lowers his head and uses his teeth to pull them off me.

“Baby,” I softly moan then he looks up at me.

“What is it baby?” He says and continues to kiss up my body. I moan softly as he kisses my pussy. “You want me to continue?” He asks as I nod my head. “Gotta use words princess.” He says putting a finger inside me then pulls it back out causing me to speak.

“Yes.” I say as he smiles grabbing my thighs and pushing them to my chest. He licks my pussy growling causing me to moan. He puts his tongue inside and rubs my clit with his fingers. Fuck this is making me so hot. He sucks on my clit and sticks his fingers inside me, fingering me fast. I grab his hair between my legs moaning as he growls against me sending vibrations to my clit. I try to move my hips to his fingers feeling my climax. He fingers me faster and looks up at me. I bite my bottom lip and when I was about to cum he stops. I look at him with a pleading look for him to keep going.

“No baby I got something even better.” He reaches over by his nightstand and pulls out the bag I gave him. He then pulls out a Spencer’s bag. My eyes widen as he pulls out handcuffs and a vibrator and remote control.

“Okay baby. I want you to be a good girl and do what daddy says okay.” He says and I nod my head. He then handcuffs my hands and legs to the bed. He puts the vibrator inside me and then puts it on the lowest level. “Don’t cum till I tell you.”He raises the level and I moan moving my hips. He stares at me smirking and he starts to jerk off to me. My mouth closed not making a sound and trying not to cum I see Kyle give me a lustful look. “Baby let me hear your voice.” He says demandingly as I shake my head in response.  If I make a sound I’m gonna cum. “Oh, so you wanna be a bad girl huh? Okay. If that’s what you want.” He says and raises the level to the max. I try to keep my voice in but it comes out. “Good girl now don’t cum yet baby.” He says stroking his dick as I am a moaning mess. Fucking hell. “Fuck you look and sound so fucking sexy.” He says and I try to close my legs but I can’t because of the restraints. Fuck I wanna cum so bad. It’s getting harder to hold it.

“D-daddy I can’t hold it anymore. I’m gonna cum~” I moan arching my back ready to release when the vibrator is pulled out. He goes down and takes the restraints off my feet. He comes back up and gets between my legs. Before I could say anything he slides into me. I moan as I feel him kiss my neck.

“You can cum baby so cum for me.” He says seductively moving slowly as if he’s testing my patience. I moan softly, moving my hips to his thrusts. He smirks then begins to pick up the pace sending shivers throughout my body. He puts my legs on his shoulders and pulls out. I moan and then he slams into me.

Kyle POV

As I pound into her, her voice gets loud and her face looks so goddamn sexy. I hold her legs with my arms and continue to pound into her. The erotic noises coming out of her mouth just makes me wanna fuck her up even more.

“F-fuck I’m g-gonna cum daddy~” She moans loudly as I quicken my pace. I pull out teasing her again. She squirms looking at me as I rub my tip on her pussy. She moans as I stop. “Kyle please let me cum on your dick. I wanna have all my juices on your dick.” She says as my dick twitches in my hand at the thought of going back inside her.

“What is it that you want me to do baby?” I ask rubbing my tip against her pussy again. She bites her bottom lip causing my dick to twitch again.

“I want you to fuck me daddy~” She says then she moves her hips. My dick twitches and she smiles. “I think someone wants to fuck me too.” She says and I ram back into her. Her eyes widen and her back arches. I pound into her at a violent pace. After a good minute, she looks even more slutty.

“What about now baby? Is this what you wanted baby?” I say as tears roll out her face and her mouth drooling.

“Y-yes daddy.” She mumbles as I stop. She whines and then I take the handcuffs off her, turning her around. I handcuff her back and she raises her ass in the air.

“Good girl, now shake that ass for daddy.” She shakes her ass as my dick twitches getting harder by the second. I smirk grabbing her by her waist and slowly go inside her. I slowly move as she backs her ass matching my thrust. I pound into her once and she moans. Fuck she looks so sexy in this position. I start to move faster and she looks back at me. Shit this is the best. I pound into her with every thrust and the sound of skin hitting against each other fills the room. Her screams of pleasure fills the room.

“I’m gonna cum daddy~” She moans and my thrust becomes sloppy as I am about to as well.

“Me too baby. Let’s cum together.” I say as I keep pounding into her as we cum together. I pull out of her as a string of our juices are connected to my dick and her pussy. We both lay down on the bed panting.

“Holy shit that was amazing.” She says with her head on my chest. I nod in agreement. “Wanna go take a shower?” She asks as I nod my head. I see Jazz try to get up but fails. I get up and walk over to her.

“What’s wrong?” I ask when she laughs. I look at her confused when I look down at her legs shaking and I smile. Hehe damn.

“How about we just take a bath.” She says as I nod. She gets up and wobbles to the bathroom. I smirk as I stare at her ass as she walks. We make it to the bathroom and I get it ready for us. When the bath was ready we got inside and took it from there.
-----------------
1694 Words

Hey guys!! Soo, what y'all think about that little smut? I didn't like it personally but I'll write more like it but better. I'll have more free time so I'll probably double update today. Y'all stay safe and warm. Love ya! 🥰

Vote. Comment.