Chapter 14

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Smut close to the end of chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------

Jason POV

I open my eyes to the morning light hitting my face. I lay there and smile.

"It's good to have you back Jazz." I say to my Jazz pillow and hug her. After a while, I get up and start to get ready. I go to my closet and then open it. Nothing but Jazz's pictures are on my walls. I stare at her for a good three minutes and then take a deep breath. "I love you so much and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you but-" I close my eyes clenching my fist then opening them. "YOU DON'T WANNA DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD. I'M GONNA HAVE TO PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR DISOBEDIENCE." I yell and rip a picture into tiny pieces. Once I calmed down, I look down at the torn Jazz on the floor and quickly went to pick her up. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, forgive me." With all her pieces in my hand, I go to get some tape and put her back together.

"Well, I guess I'll go and get ready for school." I say and walk to my closet and get clothes for today. I walk to school and see Jazz walk inside the school laughing with Eric. Just one more week and I'll get you back my love. No matter what it takes. Right when I take out my phone the bell rings for class.

"I guess it's time to go to class." I walk to Kyle's class with a smirk on my face. I walk to my seat next to Jazz and I see her with her head down. What's wrong with her? I sit down and tap her shoulder. She raises her head and looks at me with a tired face.

"What do you want Jason?" She says and I smile.

"Nothing, just wanting to know what's wrong." I say as she gives me a 'really' look.

"And what made you think that I would tell you." She says with an irritated look on her face. She looks so cute when she is irritated. I smile and she gives me a disgusted look. I get closer to her ear and whisper. I pull back and see her eyes are wide.

Kyle POV

What the fuck is he doing? Why is Jason so close to Jazz and what is he whispering in her ear? The bell rings and it's time for class.

"Okay class this is what we will be doing today." I say and I can see Jason smirking at me. I glance at Jazz and she is staring at Jason. What the actual hell.

Lunch

It was time for lunch and I texted her to come into my room for lunch but I didn't get a reply back. I hear the door open forcefully and see Eric bending over out of breath.

"What happened?" I say going over to him with a worried face.

"Jazz...is...sitting...with Jason." Eric says between breaths. My eyes widen and go to walk out the door when Eric grabs my arm. "Don't. It's not worth it." He says and I start to get pissed.

"What the hell do you mean it's not worth it." I say clenching my fist when Eric smiles.

"She doesn't want us to be there. She wants to do this by herself." Eric says and I go to sit down at my desk. I put my hand over my face and sigh. Eric brings a chair to my desk and sits down.

"This is her battle she needs to fight. We will be here when she gets done." I say then take my hands off my face and look at Eric. He smiles and nods. I take out my lunch and Eric does the same.

"So I had good news to tell y'all but Jazz isn't here. So I'll spill it when she gets here." He says and I smile and nod.

"Is it a guy?" I ask as Eric's face turns red. I knew it.