Chapter idk

I walked into the school. I could feel Nash keep looking over at me to smile. I actually think today he's going to try and prove to me that he cared. I still kept wondering what Reagan has against him. Nash and I split up to go our separate ways to our lockers.

"Aye" I heard Maris voice.

"Spill it." I said wiggling my eye brows at her.

"Psh, whaaa." She tried acting casual.

"You like Cameron, you LOOOOOV" I said the last part really loud and she put her hand over my mouth.

"No, no, no. You tell me about you and Nash than." She said back.

"Psh, whaaa" I said mimicking her. We began walking down the hallway.

"Did you know Cameron's from vine too?" She asked. I burst out laughing.

"Nooooo....really." I said sarcastically. She put her hands up in defense.

We took our seats as the bell rang.

Talk about good timing.

Reagan walked in with Nash trailing behind her. He winked at me as he came in and I'm pretty sure everyone in the class saw.

"Hey slut face." I head Reagan whisper in the middle of the teachers lecture about something that had to do with something I'll never need in life.

I ignored Reagan. She called again. And again and again.

Until Nash said something. Something I could have never expected.

"Reagan can you do us all a favor and shut up?" He asked.

I turned around and saw Nash sitting there smirking. Regan sat there with her jaw dropped.

"W-w-what did you just say Nash?" She sharply whispered.

"Shut up." He said without looking at her. His blue eyes placed on the board.

"Nash......Remember??" She shot at him.

I saw his face get red and it looked like his heart skipped some beats.

Suddenly the bell rang and Reagan went right over to Nash.

I tried to understand. I tried. I took some breaths. 1-2-3. 3-2-1. Breath in and out. Happy thoughts....happy ones.

I couldn't stop thinking though..... What was is that Nash did! What was it that Nash was so desperate about keeping hidden, especially with Reagan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

(A/n please vote. ily guys to death!!)