SCHOOL!!!

I woke up with the sun blaring in my eyes. 

"really??" I sighed under my breath. It was my first day at my new school. The school where I would could be with Nash. Nash's school. I was really nervous, not for the fact of school, but the fact that I was different...... very different. 

I was like that one student that would wear all her brothers (ik she doesnt have one but just an example.) stuff but still be really smart and not into drugs or anything like that. I loved sports. So my personality is like all over the place really. I got out of my bed and stood up making my way over to my now full closet. I grabbed a pair of black with the Nike sign basketball shorts, a t-shirt and than put on an Under Armour sweatshirt and a pair of my old basketball shoes next I quickly brushed through my hair and put a beanie on. I rushed down the stairs to see nash in a t-shirt and khakias. We looked up from his phone and smiled at me. 

"Get dressed were leaving in 5 minutes." He said. I really didnt know how to respond... did he not like what I was wearing. I stood there like an idiot than Nash looked up at me....

"I was kidding..." he waited a little bit. "Kidding." 

"Ya, funny.." I said sarcastacllay. (Spelling words wrong on fleek.) 

I ate an orange and went on my phone. 5 minutes passed like nothing. 

"Lets go." Nash said and started walking for the door.

Thats when I became VERY nervous. I was going to a new school. A new school..... CRAP!! Why didnt I realize it later?! My life is about to be flipped upside down. Never going to be the same, like ever! 

Nash pulled me into his car and began to drive. We pulled into a huge school and Nash got out. I got out next and we walked to the front of the school. We started to walk faster... and faster.... and faster, almost like he was.... running away from me...? I walked to the front office and a lady warmily greeted me there. 

"Whats your name?" 

"J-Jamie.... I'm new." I studdered. She just looked through papers than back at me.

"Ahh, I see." She handed me a paper. "Here we are, your classes are all on the south side of the school. If you need anything ask anyone with a blue button on there shirt, they are the helpers."  ... School helpers, suck ups.

I nodded before walking out. There was a group of people around someone. 8 kids sourouding... Nash? 

Now I see why he was trying to get away from me. He was embarrssed of me. I walked to the south side of the school when I see the locker number 678 I stopped. That was mine. I turned the locker numbers

14-46-53- It opened. All I put in there was an extra beanie incase I needed it someday. The bell rang..

Darn it. 

I'm not going to be late on my first day. I rushed through the halls and into class 34. I stopped as everyone stared at me. The teacher walked over to me.

"Are you new?" The old woman asked. I just nodded looking at her. "Take a seat there." She pointed to a spot next to a girl with green hair. 

Nash was in this class. I walked past a girl with blonde hair that was curled and a VERY fancy outift. She stuck her foot out to trip me but I pourposely stepped on it.

"Dont try me." I hissed.