Next chapter

LISTEN TO--' If I Die Young The Band Perry- DURING THIS

My car drove and drove. I didn't stop.

I couldn't stop.

The faster I went, the more free I felt.

Finally my car pulled itself into a driveway. The drive way of my old house. All the memories flooded back. Like a gate was just opened into a different area.

I just stared at it.

It was a small house. One story with green walls. I was poor.

Now that I'm rich living with Nash I'm still poor. Of that one thing I have been longing for since my parents died.

Rebellion.

A smirk fell across my face as I got back into the car and started to drive.

I once again pulled into another houses driveway. But this driveway was much bigger.

I knocked on the door and out came Julian. Right away I saw him raise an eyebrow.

"Not ganna snitch are you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"How much??" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"Depends." He answered leaning against the door frame.

"The happiest it gets." I say.

He smiles and turns around. I don't dare follow him into his house. He comes back with a bag of white powder.

"$275 please." He smirks. I hand him the money and turn around.

"Come back anytime Jamie." He answers before I get into my car. I pull out and begin to drive back to Nash's house.

How do I know Julian?

Answer to that, how could you not? He was the biggest drug seller in the area but the cops could never find him. He was that good.

I met him my freshman year while he was a senior. That was the year I began to rebel. Me and Julian. Together.

I never did the drugs. He never pressured me until 10th grade when I really needed it. I was realizing my failure, and I need something to make me feel better. Let me just say stupidest idea ever. It became an addiction. And that was when I needed more for a better effect. When i moved in with Nash I thought maybe, just maybe, I could start over. But my failure is back.

I pull into Nash's driveway and hop out of the car. His car was gone.

Of course.

I walked inside and noticed no one was home. Perfect. I walked into my room and pulled out the white powder.

Rebellion here I come..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

//SARAS POV//

I used to be Jamie's best friend. Until she fell into Julian's crowd.

After her parents died she changed. She let go of her rebellious side and was different. Very different.

I was leaving church this morning when I saw Jamies car pull out of Julian's driveway. I knew it was no good.

I took a sharp turn and drove into Julian's driveway.

He was still standing in the door.

"What did you do to her?!" I screamed. Yes me and Jamie stopped talking but I still cared about her.

"She's back," he said winking at me.

"What did you give to her." I demanded.

"I don't recall" he shrugged. Justin bieber reference. Seriously?

"Please Julian." I begged.

"She's my Jamie. The girl who is rebellious. She's always going to be that Jamie. Coming back to me when she needs me."

"For drugs" I scoffed. "Besides, she's MY JAMIE, the Jamie who cared for herself and school."

Julian rolled his eyes before flipping me off and walking back inside to his druggen cave. (Bwhaha see what I did there.)

I needed to tell someone, and fast.

Nash.

I was the only person who knew that she moved in with Nash. There family's were close.

I quickly drove off. I used to be really good friends with will so I knew where they lived. No I'm not a stalker.

There was a way everyone took, and than the way I knew to take. It was much quicker.

Luckily I found Nash and will and Hayes coming out if the house with a group of boys. I pulled in and all the boys backed up.

"It's a fan." I heard someone whisper.

"No you moron it's Sara." I heard will say punching a kid in the shoulder. He gave me a hug and I barley hugged back.

"We need to talk." I quickly said.

"She's back, the old Jamie." I finished. Everyone gave me confused faces.

"In 9th grade she began rebellious. I saw her pull out of a kids house who made her bad, I think he gave her drugs."

I saw Nash's face go pale.

"Magcon." I saw a kid whisper to Nash.

Nash started walking towards the car.

"You're kidding me right?" I scoffed. Nash shook his head.

"She said she didn't need me." He sighed.

"That's a cry for help Nash." I said.

He looked at me with tears falling down his face and got into the car with the other boys. Will took me by the shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"I'll keep an eye in her." He said before walking off back into the house.

This has got to be a dream.

I hopped into my car. I let out a huge scream before pulling off. The house looked empty. No more cars where in the driveway. No one pulling into the house would think anyone would be home. Hopefully Will will help her.

I know that he helped me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww snap!!! Please vote and comment!!!!

I love you guys all so much!!