Just another chapter

I sat in my room scrolling through Instagram. Me only following Nash, his friend named Cameron which I've never met, Hayes and thelifeofskylynn aka Skylynn. They were all following me back. It really sucked being one like of 19,189 on Nash's page. I turned my phone off and walked down the stairs. Skylynn ran up to me and jumped in my arms.

"Heyyyyyyy JAMMMMMMIIIEEE!!" She squealed. I spun around really fast and stopped.

"Heeyyyyyyyyy Skyyyyyyyyy" I answered back.

"Hey Jam." I heard Nash's face say.

I turned around with Skylynn still in my arms. Nash's piercing blue eyes looking into mine. A smile escaping his lip. His tender...... Pink.... Li-

"Hey Sky why don't you go upstairs and play with all your horses." He says. She nods her head and I let her down.

"Sooo...." Nash says looking down, "I have another Magcon Tour coming up..."

I let a sigh escape my mouth. He looks at me.

"I was thinking.....what if maybe you come...." He looks really nervous. I can't help but smile.

"Yes." I say hugging him. He places his hands really low on my back but not on my butt. About where my tail bone is. You see, Nash and I are still friends... We're not kissing eachother but we have just cuddled, sat on eachothers laps, and have hade long memorable hugs. I pulled away from the hug and Nash placed his forehead on mine. He raised his thumb and put it on my cheek rubbing circles. I looked into his eyes, his piercing blue eyes, his hot breathe on mine.

"lunch is ready!!!" I hear Elizabeth yell from the other room. I rest my head on his shoulder. My face facing his neck. "I think we have to go" I whisper walking to the kitchen leaving him in hall way smirking like crazy.

I take a sandwich and lean into the counter in the kitchen.

I'm going to magcon with Nash.........