a very toasty le panda day (no, not the emoji) (also buy my merchandise)

why does cold weather exist?

see, I just don't understand the reason for it.

it doesn't help plants flourish, in fact, it kills them and makes the trees HIBERNATE. Holy mother of me. why for Panda Princess's sake would trees need to h i b e r n a t e (unless they are evergreens, those guys are chill)

Besides giving bears the opportunity to gorge themselves, I don't see how cold weather or well winter serves any purpose.  I, a summer creature, do not like dwelling in a frozen tundra. 

 So, you know, i made a reason. Like you do.

i present to you a solution:

LE PANDA DAY MERCH

THE LE PANDA DAY TOUQUE CAN ONLY BE USED IN COLD WEATHER MWAHAHAHA

Now there is a way to enjoy the frigid cold while profiting off of dem panda stans. 

BUY MY MERCH 

I NEED MONEY

I AM BROKE AND I NEED MORE BANBOO (bambi has taken a break cause of Covid ;-;)

I have also made an incredible discovery, or well Bambi told me about it a few weeks ago, and I decided to try it out

a glorious drink that surely decided from the Wifi heavens. 

Better than Android, and cheaper than Apple. 

hot.

chocolate.

YES YOU HEARD ME

LIQUIDATED CHOCOLATE in A mUG AND IT IS WARM AND TOASTY AND KEEPS YOUR PAWS WARM AND HEART THIS SOOTHING SNUGLY HEAT! IT RIVALS THE FEELING OF FALLING ASLEEP BY A FIREPLACE!

i approached Muggy the Coffee Cup. They told me that hot chocolate is a great friend of theirs, though it is a foreigner to the emoji keyboard (don't think there is a hot chocolate emoji around here). Then Muggy started ranting about how Tea was bothering them again, and I got out of there because you DON'T want to get in the middle of Muggy talking about Tea. 

(they had a fight during the New Years' Eve 2020  party, yeesh... And we all know what happened in 2012. Everyone's heard of THAT catastrophe *shudders*)

Have you tried hot chocolate? it is sweet and comforting... 

The best thing is to go outside, sit on the porch chair and sip your mug of hot chocolate :)

Ah, I  wish I discovered hot chocolate sooner. It still doesn't make up for the frost-biting cold, but it at least makes it better. 

I gave some to Sleepy, and he loved it :P it really advanced our napping parties to another level. 

I've also gotten into reading recently. Stack O' Books lent me some.

History Of Le Panda Day is one of my personal favourites as it's about me, but also because it's actually a bit inaccurate and I like yelling at it :D

Everyday Randomness and Positivity is a classic. 

I read Sunny's Totally Awesome and Yummy Breakfast Book

(trust me, i tried a bite of it, and it is NOT yummy)

Rhymes with The Zo was pretty cool too