Chapter 5: Love is not easy, nor is people

When we got to her apartment, she asked if I was still hungry, and I shook my head no. She went to go make herself a sandwich, so I went to the living room and laid myself on the couch. For some reason, I felt so sleepy. I closed my eyes for 15 seconds, and I opened them to see Lacey just watching me.

"Lacey..."

Not even a word popped out from her mouth.

"Ok..."

She got back up and got out of the living room.

"Come with me, Eric."

I got up and followed her to a room, which I think was hers, because inside it looked like a calm, relaxing place someone would be.

When I entered the room, she went to close the door.

"Sit down on the bed, Eric."

"But why-"

"I SAID SIT DOWN!"

I instantly sat down.

She went to her closet, for I think about some time before she came out with... a card?

"Read the damn card. And I'm not playing."

I just brung her on my lap, and started to kiss her neck.

"E-Eric..."

I just got lower and lower to her chest, and pulled off her shirt.

"E-Eric, please, Chris could come any s-second.."

I pecked her lips, just getting a feel before I got farther. Those lips were gonna be the death of me, I just know it.

I got Lace even closer, and I heard her moan of the sudden movement.

That's when I changed.

I looked at her, seeing that she's liking what's happening, and I go and kiss her. She kisses back, cradling my head in her hands.

This is what I want.

Nothing else, just her.

It strikes me, knowing that weeks ago, she told me her and Chris never had the "thing". And I was her first.

It makes me happy in a way, but when I asked her, "Do you regret having it with me?"

And she said, "No, with you I'll treasure it," while pecking my cheek.

Man, I really wish I can marry her.

----------------

Me and Lace had some fun... for a couple of hours...about 3 rounds..

Now we are laying in bed, her laying beside me, her head on my body, her finger drawing circles on my chest.

"Lace, um.. Sorry about-"

She looked at me, and had a confused expression on her face.

"I don't know why you're saying sorry.." Lace spoke.

"I was supposed to read the card."

"Oh, to be honest it was nothing, just it saying that I liked you, but was scared of your reaction, just that."

"Oh Ok."

She came for a kiss, a kiss showing that she's not giving this up.

Not at all.

"You really wrecked me with that weapon of yours, Eric."

"Oh, sorry, I was just in the moment. Your mouth though..."

She started to smirk, knowing what exactly I was talking about. We started to kiss for about 3 minutes or so, just in the moment.

Damn, just kissing her gets me pumped with this energy.

We broke the kiss, just looking in each other's eyes.

If someone told me my future was gonna be like this, damn I would be just waiting for this moment.

We were gonna kiss again, when-

BANG BANG BANG!

When I tell you I was the Flash just getting my clothes and putting them on, I was legit the Flash. Lace put her clothes on fast as me, and when she was done, Lace then pushed me in the closet of hers.

"Just stay here, and make sure you don't speak or move anything here." Lace said with a worried look on her face.

I then went for a light kiss, a delicate one before she closed the closet door.

I pulled out my phone and started to text my friend Vick. After a few minutes, I turned off my phone and just sat there. Then suddenly, I heard a slap.

I ran out the closet and ran to the living room, to see Lace on the floor, wincing in pain.

I knew I was gonna release the anger.

I just didn't know how.

Suddenly I put my fists up, and then delivered a hit to his head.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING PUT YOUR HANDS ON A GIRL, NOT ALONE LACE-"

Chris got up from the floor, seeing that his nose was bleeding.

While fucking smiling.

"Whoa. Two hits from you, never expected you have this outburst. Hmm, never even expected two blows from a motherfucker would be you, Eric."

I got my other fist, ready to show this motherfucker I've never been scared. Of him, no one.

Chris then came to me with full speed to tackle me, but I went to the right, putting my leg upwards in kicking style to hit him in the face.

BOOM!

He fell to the floor.

I didn't see him move at all.

I turned to Lace and went to her.

"Hey, Lace do you need anything? Ice? Maybe-"

She slowly got up and walked to the door.

I followed her.