Chapter 8: Reunions

Me and Lace have gotten more close after what happened last week. Whenever we go outside, we hold hands everywhere. I can't help but fall in love with her and all her personalities and her attributes. No one can replace what she's done for me, and no one can have an effect on me than her.

Today we had enough money to get some tickets to the movies. We were stuck between watching The Gemini Man, JAWS, and Finding Dory.

"How about we watch JAWS? It seems interesting," she said.

"Lacey I have known you for years, and you're telling me you want to watch that?

She looked at me and smiled. "It's good to try new things, right?"

Lace had a point.

We got our snacks and got our seats in the back.

"I'm still surprised that you want to watch this, Lace." As I said that, I saw someone that looked so familiar. 

Lace came closer and kissed my lips with such ease. "You shouldn't be, because people try new things. Maybe you should too."

Again, she did have a point.

"Is this seat taken?"

I look up, and my brain was like:

Yo, I swear I seen that girl before.

You think? I KNOW this person somewhere.

I just can't just put my finger on it, man.

"Sure, you can sit next to him." Lace said with a smile.

The hell!?!?

She sat next to me, and before I could even object, the movie began.

During the movie, the girl kept on poking my arm, and I was ignoring it for some time until I popped.

"What!?!" I whisper-yell.

"Meet me at the bathrooms. Leave after five minutes. Your choice."

What in the fuck is happening???

I waited 5 minutes, and then told Lace I had to use the bathroom.

She was right there, waiting for my arrival.

"Who are you, and what the fuck do you want?" I said.

She came close, and whispered in my ear:

"Don't you remember our dear love for each other?"

As she said that, she snuck her hand to my chest, bringing her hand down to my zipper.

I pushed her away, and backed up. "The fuck you trying to do? I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, so that girl is yours? So you really moved on? I thought you were still..."

And with that, everything snapped back into place.

2 years ago...

I was in my room, playing 2k, when getting this text.

"I like you Eric. I've always liked you."

I responded back by saying, "Who is this?"

And all she did was send me an address.

I followed it, and it brought me to this house that was close to mine, about 15 minutes away.

I was gonna knock, but the door opened to this girl wearing loose clothing, and all I remember was showing her what this person texted me, and she smiled and said, "Come right in."