Chapter 9: Escaping from Prison

After weeks and weeks of me being weak with emotions, I gathered myself, and went to find the person.

Turns out the friend request was her, and so I accepted it.

All she did was send me an address.

I followed this address, only to bring me to this house, about three hours away from our apartment.

I knocked on the door about three times before it opened to her in this lingerie, bright with red.

Lacey was much more beautiful than this bitch, that's all I know.

She had mad makeup on, and that's what I call "trying to look attractive."

I wonder how many guys were fooled by this girl.

I just walked right past her, and said, "Let's get started, shall we?"

I went to what I think was her living room, and it was pretty ugly, just different colors for the couch, the chairs, everything.

Remind me to kill myself after this.

She came from the back, hugging me.

"I'm glad you came, Eric. Just the two of us, going to..."

I stepped away, her stumbling. "Where's your room?"

She did that smirk, and it was pissing me off. 

She brings me upstairs, to her bedroom, and once we both enter, she closes the door.

I shiver in regret. Damn, maybe I should've done something else.

She comes closer, trying to do some catwalk, smiling.

I bet you she's like, damn, I get to fuck him again.

I'm over here, my soul crying.

Lace, when I see you again, I will never let you go.

----------

It ended. The dreadful pain of my body with her made me cringe. I think that's all, so now I can leave. Right?

Suddenly she grabs me and snuggles with me, almost clawing my chest.

"That was fun, wasn't it Eric?"

"Yeah, sure sure. Can I go now?"

She gave me a smile, and she let me go. Finally, I can breathe.

I get up and put my pants on. I look back, and she's just laying in bed, smiling.

What is up with her smiling like that??

When I'm ready, I go to the bathroom that's close to her bedroom.

"Ok, he's using the bathroom, bring her to the shed. And I'll distract him."

Turns out they had more plans instead of just kidnapping.

I burst out the door, and ran downstairs.

I look for where the shed could be, and I have an idea.

It could be outside.

I run outside and see a little shed.

I burst open the doors, to see Lace tied up in a chair, eyes red from crying. Someone put tape over her mouth, and so I came to her.

"Baby, listen to me. I'm going to take this tape off your mouth. Don't speak, don't shout, nothing. We are going to escape together.

She nods. I slightly take the tape off her mouth, and the first thing she does is kiss me. Her lips were rough, but I wanted to kiss her. It felt good, right with my lips.

I broke the kiss to untie the ropes that held her hands. Once I untied her, we ran out the shed and ran to the point where we established we were far.

We went to this bridge and went under so we can not be seen, and maybe make a hideout here.

I grabbed her, and buried my head in her neck. "I'm never leaving you again, Lace. No matter what, you're sticking by my side. Always."

She pecked my lips, her kisses feeling so right with mine.

Fuck.

She doesn't know what happened. Should I tell her?

I whisper to her, "Lacey, I did something unforgivable."

She picked my head up, and touched my forehead with mine. "I don't care if it's about anything, I'm still gonna love you."

I just wanted to marry her. I just wanted both of us married, and go someplace far away. To just have-

"Eric, what was unforgivable?"

I sighed, knowing that I couldn't bear myself to tell her.

I was scared.

But, a part of me said, "I want to be honest."

And I just blurted out, "I was forced to have sex."

She didn't say anything, just stared at me.

"The girl at the movie theaters? She was a old friend of mine, well no, a fuck buddy, and we used to have fun, until I broke it."

She still hasn't said a word.

"And um, she had people come and kidnap you, so then the only way to get you free was to have sex..."

She randomly nodded, listening and repeating everything in her head.

"I hope your not mad, La-"

She kisses me, and I bring her close to me, us kissing in the moonlight.

I wish these moments happened all the time.

So I can cherish it more and more than I can in a lifetime.

She broke the kiss, and I look in her eyes, just sparkling. She's a beauty that I could never resist, body and personality.

"I'm not mad, I'm just glad that your mine right now. Nothing can break us, ok?"

I nodded.

"Good. We should get some sleep."

I noticed the light of the cars passing was reflecting off the ocean waters.

Lace pecked my cheek. "Come over here, there is a little grass spot that we could sleep on."

I followed her to the spot, and we laid there, looking at the sky above us.

I wonder why the stars always seem so close, but in reality they are so far.

But that's not how I feel with Lace.

With her, I'm always going to be close to her.

Always.