Kara (Me!)

(pronounced Car-uh No one ever gets it right!)

I LOVE science and want to know anything and everything about space. 
"New-Hordak" tries to teach me everything he can about Space, and one day, I'm going to explore every inch of it!

I train every day, and one day, I will be a force captain! I'm going to prove to everyone that I can be a great force captain one day! 

I was raised in the Horde, and I see everyone as my family here, they're all so kind and they really do treat me like I'm a part of their family. 

Norland and Cammie* have always been my best friends. Cammie and I have bunked since we were kids, and I've almost always trained with Norland, even though he's a Horde Soldier already, not a cadet. 

Every day, Hordak tells us about how Catra and Adora rebelled against the Horde and betrayed everyone, but they used to be some of the best soldiers in Etheria. 

I like to be outside a lot, even though there isn't much to see here, it's still nice. 

Cammie is one of my best friends, but she has always been a little mean, even to me. I love her like a sister though, and I would never let anything bad happen to her. 

I love going out in the field and fighting, mostly Finn. Oh, how I hate Finn. They're all like, 
"My MoM's SaVeD tHe EnTiRe UnIvErSe!"
and
"I hAtE tHe HoRdE fOr WhAt ThEy DiD tO mY mOmS!"
Ugh, they can be so annoying sometimes!

But, still, they seem happy, so why does New Hordak hate them and their moms so much? 

*///They will be seen in a later chapter\\\