Princesses Of Power 2.0

After She-Ra and the Princess Alliance defeated the Horde, they had no idea that one of Horde Prime's clones went rogue and created my home, the Horde. He claimed the name of the great Horde leader Hordak and built the Horde base on its old ashes in his image. I live there with all of my friends. We were all abandoned by our parents after Hordak destroyed the villages, and being the great leader he is, he took us all in as his own.
We all have trained our entire lives to be great Horde Soldiers like Catra used to be! We have fought the Princess Alliance2.0 many times, and I despise their leader, Finn, since they decided to call us the bad guys after they (And their friends) have tried to DESTROY our home multiple times! My friends and I are always running around the base, I'm currently ONLY a cadet-in-training (one level below my friend Norland who's a Horde-Solider-In-Training) but one day I'm going to show "New-Hordak" that I can be a Force-Captain, and a powerful one too!

My friends and I are all special and unique, but all of us have one thing in common, 
We all look up to people like Catra, Lonnie, and Adora when they were in the Horde, they did such amazing things, and they would have been the best soldiers here if they hadn't betrayed us to join the rebellion. 

Now, Catra married She-ra and even Lonnie has her boyfriends Kyle and Rogelio that are all grown-up and happy on the other side of Etheria, helping their kids. The new Princesses of power. Their leader, Finn, and their little brother are the children of Catra and She-ra. Gemma is Glimmer and Bow's daughter and she has an older brother Gorgie, Flora is Scorpia and Perfuma's daughter, Wave, Miranda, Jack, and Summer are Seahawk and Mermista's kids, Entrapta had a daughter named Enipsa who actually turned out to be a boy now, with an older sister,Catalysta. 

They all abandoned their family for something as trivial as 
"The greater good, to save millions of lives"
But me?
I will never go soft, 
and I won't abandon my family.