Chapter Seven: Christmas Gifts

"AURA! GET UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She heard Haylio scream.

"I'M ALREADY UP! I'VE BEEN UP!" Aura yelled back, getting out of bed.

"WELL HURRY UP!" Haylio called. She saw her digging through the presents that were left for all the Slytherin students that were staying at Hogwarts.

"These are for us?" Aura looked at a pile a little bit away from the larger pile.

"Yeah. Open yours!" Haylio said, digging through the last area and finding one more present.

She ripped up a small present that came from Ron. "Weasley scarf!" She laughed. She put it on. "Pretty." She looked at the Green and Silver yarn and touched the large A on one of the ends.

"Weasley sweater!" Haylio said, opening another gift and trying the sweater on.

Aura opened another gift and opened the box the wrapping was covering. The box was large, and filled with..

"Galleons! Thousands of them!" Aura gasped.

"From Dad." Haylio gasped.

"This is mine. You should have yours." Aura said.

"Hm."

"Wow... A pin that says 'nerd' from Draco." Aura said, holding her pin up.

"Hah!" Haylio laughed.

They stumbled upon each other's gifts.

"Woah. This ring's pretty." Haylio said, opening the little box.

"Thought you'd like it." Aura said. "This locket's nice."

"Dad sent me a card that said Merry Christmas..." Haylio said.

"Hah! That's karma for you!" Aura said, opening hair pins Narcissa got for her.

"Come on, get dressed, let's meet Harry and Ron!" Haylio said.

Aura ran off to get something to wear. White "crop top" button-up and a black sweater that was the same size with a black and white plaid high-waisted skirt with white socks and white shoes. (Bit specific there, huh?)

She hopped down and quickly ran to meet Haylio.

They walked to the great hall and a small bit fake snow sprinkled on them.

"Aura! Sorry I forgot to give you your gift—!" She heard Harry say, walking up to them with Ron.

"Hey, thanks for the money, mate!" Ron said.

"The sickles are for Chocolate frogs. The rest is for you and your family." Aura said to make sure he didn't spend it all on chocolate frogs.

Harry was digging in his pocket and finally found it.

"Got you a ring." He said, giving her a small box with a shiny ring. "Thanks for the Broom."

"Wow, this is amazing." Aura said, putting the ring on.

"Love the ink!" Hermione chimed in when she got to where they were.

"You gave her ink?" Ron asked.

"If you're gonna give someone ink, might as well make it pretty." Haylio said.

Aura shrugged with a smirk.

Hermione showed them the bottle, it looked like the universe's pretty colors.

"Oh, cool!" Ron said.

"It's moving." Harry said, looking at it. "Is it like.. Live?"

"No," Aura laughed. "If it were, it probably would be moving differently."

yes, this is the end. it was a good run, but i didn't feel like finishing this