Chapter Five: The heir of Slytherin

"Don't tell anyone. Go to breakfast early tomorrow. But before you do that, stop by here. I'll have something for you in the morning." Snape muttered.

"Yes, professor."

"Go. It's getting late." Snape said, slowly starting to stir again.

"Alright.." Aura said, getting up.

She walked down the hall and up into the great hall.

"Already a few days before Christmas. Are you going home this year?" She heard a student say.

She went to the Gryffindor table, she was early. Aura saw Harry and adjusted her bag on her shoulder.

"Harry." She breathed.

"Aura. Are you going home for the holidays?" He asked. "I think tomorrow is when students start taking the train back home."

"I'm not going home this year. And.. I think it's tomorrow. Then I won't be seeing Draco for about a week or two." She said.

"Is Haylio staying? Ron will."

"Under those conditions, she would stay. But she's already staying. Don't know if it's because of Ron." Aura said. "I'm off, then."

"Right, bye!" Harry said.

She walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to Draco.

"Stop staring at Hermione. I know you are." Aura said.

"I'm not staring at Granger." Draco scoffed.

"We know you fancy her." Haylio said, sitting down on Draco's other side.

Aura glanced at Haylio. She's starting to forgive me. That's good.

Draco glanced to Hermione again.

"You tell me to stop staring at Harry, yet you stare at Hermione." Aura laughed.

"Shut up." Draco muttered.

After dinner, Aura saw Hagrid bring in a few Christmas trees.

"Woah. Huge." Haylio said.

Hagrid shook off some snow. "O'course. These are for the great hall."

"Cool." Aura said. She waved to Hagrid and walked back to the Slytherin common room and dorms.

They both settled down and quickly fell asleep.

There wasn't going to be class for the next two weeks, so they really didn't need to wake up early. Good for Haylio, she woke up while Aura was adjusting her tie near the common room door.

"Is Draco leaving today?" Haylio asked.

"Yup. His trunk is in the common room." Aura said, flipping down her collar.

"Huh. Okay." Haylio said, brushing her hair.

"I'll be in the great hall." Aura said, walking out. Snape. Right.

She hurried into the potions classroom to find Snape putting glittery gold potion into a vial.

"Take this felix felicis." Snape said. "Pour a little bit in some pumpkin juice or something. You might need it."

"Alright.." Aura said, holding it to inspect for a few seconds, heading to the door. She then put it in her pocket and walked quickly to the great hall.

When she got there, there were lots of students near an exit. Including Draco.

"Bye!" She waved at Draco, and he waved back, stepping out into the snow and immediately being covered. She laughed a bit and walked to meet Harry.