Chapter Six: The Chamber of Secrets

"You didn't have to call me a Ravenclaw..." Aura muttered.

"Who petrified Mr. Filtch's cat?" Haylio yelled at Tom.

"Brave I see, it was Ginny." Tom chuckled.

"I was forced to!" A faded voice said, that sounded a lot like Ginny. Harry ran towards Ginny and brought her back and allowed her to leave.

"Ginny?" Ron muttered.

"You. Come here." Tom said, pointing to Haylio.

"No! Don't!" Ron shouted at her.

"I can handle this." Haylio responded quietly. "What do you want, you git?" She said as she walked towards him.

Tom then grabbed her and held her at wand point.

"HAYLIO!" Ron shouted, pathetically scared.

"Leave or I kill her." Tom said as he was holding his wand at her.

"Crucio!" Haylio yelled.

"ACK!" Tom yelled.

The spell had worn off after a few seconds, due to Tom being a more experienced wizard than her, but she was able to get away.

"That's it, you little g--" Tom was interrupted by Aura.

"NO ONE touches my sister. SECTUMSEMPRA!" Aura growled.

He was knocked back, bleeding.

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

Tom ran to catch his wand.

"EXPULSO!" Tom yelled, wand back in his hand after a little bit.

"BOMBARDA!" Aura exploded the statue and a huge snake was released.

"Uh oh." Ron said.

"Avifors!" Aura turned herself into a hummingbird to get behind Tom.

"The wonders, what a first-year can do." Tom laughed, not noticing her moving.

"The wonders, what a jinx can do!" Aura dropped down behind him, back as a human. "Orbis!"

Tom was frantically pulled down into the damp floor.
Aura started back to the others and looked up at the huge basilisk standing in front of her. Although she was terrified, she wouldn't let it show, and just continued fighting.

"DO SOMETHING!" Haylio yelled at Harry and Ron as she started to join her slightly older sister in stunning and attacking the basilisk.

"Sectumsempra!"

"Uh..! I'll just do what you're doing!" Harry said. "Sectumsempra!"

The three were backed into the corner as basilisk blood was dripping all over the place.

"AHA!" Ron yelled as he was able to stab the huge black snake's head, stunning it by a lot.

"Reducto!" Aura shouted, and the snake was broken into ashes.

"The diary!" Harry yelled, pointing to a small book in the middle of Aura and Tom.

Speaking of Tom, he was clawing his way out the floor, as the spell started to wear off.

The only parts of the huge snake that were left were the poisonous fangs and a few scales.

As they both scrambled to get the book, They both tucked their wands in their sleeves and raced to the diary.

Aura slid on the damp floor as Tom was using that to his advantage.

"Stupid floor," Aura hissed as she saw Tom get closer.