Chapter Two: Quidditch Tryouts

"So.. During lunch. Didn't Draco tell you about Quidditch?" Aura asked.

"Yeah. All about it. I figured he wanted me on the team." Haylio said.

"You would be a good beater," Aura said. "Quidditch Tryouts start tomorrow."

"And the first practice is the day after!" Haylio said, very excited.

"Good luck. Maybe I can try to brew you some Felix Felicis." She laughed.

"That's a good idea. Maybe it'll make me better of a flier. Or more confident." 

The day went by very quickly, almost like magic. It actually could be magic. She thought.

"Last class, Flying." Aura said, looking at her schedule. 

"Oh good! Then I'll be very ready for Quidditch tryouts."

When they walked out onto the field, the two walked next to two broomsticks.

"Now, to summon your broom, put your hand out for the broom, and say very clearly, 'Up!' You have that?" Madam Hooch said.

"Up!" Haylio said, and the broom flew to her hand.

"Huh, that's cool. Maybe You're a natural." Aura said. "Up! Up!" The broom finally moved to her hand.

"Now that all of you have your brooms, you must mount them." Madam Hooch said.

The class was pretty long, but all of the students managed to fly up and were allowed to fly around and get used to their brooms.

While Aura was going slow and steady, Haylio was speeding up and flew around the field. She was even letting go of the broom with one hand.

"You are a natural!" Aura laughed.

"I am!" Haylio laughed.

"You may come back down now!" Madam Hooch Called to the students.

They all landed their brooms and got their stuff. 

"Have a good afternoon!" Madam Hooch called again.

"Thanks!" Aura was the only to respond.

She walked back inside with the other students. 

"So, what are you going to do?" Aura asked Haylio.

"I'm going to hang out with the girls in the common room." 

"I'm going to meet Harry and Hermione In the library to do homework. Ron might be there. I'll tell you. I think." Aura said.

Aura was on her way to the Library when she found Draco with Crabbe and Goyle near the great hall door.

"So, how was Flying?" Draco asked, leaning against the wall.

"Haylio was really good. You can ask her about it in the common room." Aura said.

"Alright. Crabbe, Goyle." He walked off and Aura hurried into the library.

"Aura, there you are." Hermione said.

"I was held up by Draco for a bit." 

"Yeah, uh, what's the answer for this question-" Ron pointed at his homework.

"You're dim, even I know that answer." Aura said.

"Tell me, then!" Ron said.

"Fine. It's a Bezoar." Aura said, looking down at her homework and writing something.

"The Heck is a Bezoar?"

"A stone you find in a goat's stomach." Hermione said.

"Ew." Harry said.