drunk luke (part 3)

Continuing on from the last time, the gang are having a movie

Everyone settled down on the sofa and cuddled up to their partners.

Arrangements:
Willie and alex are taking up the whole sofa, laying down cuddled into one another, Alex's head on Willie's chest.

Arrangements:Willie and alex are taking up the whole sofa, laying down cuddled into one another, Alex's head on Willie's chest

Flynn and Reggie are on the floor on their stomach next to each other, sharing a bowl of caramel popcorn. Flynns head in on reggies shoulder.

Julie and Luke are on the arm chair, julie on Luke's lap sitting sideways, Julie's head is on luke chest while he draws invisible Patterns on her leg

(Sort of like this except they are more relaxed and it's more like I described.)

They all have blankets draped over them.

Once everyone was ready flynn pressed play on the movie.

They had all decided to watch 'the conjuring'.

As the movie went on, the girls, reggie and alex screamed at the scary parts, willie and Luke were scared too they were just trying to act cool.

Half way through the movie, Julie had turned away from the movie, not wanting to face the jump scare that she new was about to come.

She studied Luke's face as he watched the screen. His eyes twinkled with interest but also fear, the way he bit his lip frowning at something happening in the movie. She hadn't finished studying him when he suddenly tilted his head down to look at her.

Luke smiled softly "kiss?" He whispered so the others wouldnt get angry at him for interrupting the movie.

Julie nodded and just when their lips were about to connect, everyone in the room screamed really loudly scaring the pair who bumped heads.

"What the hell guys!!" Shouted julie rubbing her head.

Luke groaned "I think it's time we turned off this movie before we give reggie nightmares"

Reggie frowned "hey!!" He exclaimed offended.

Flynn turned off the movie agreeing with luke, "alright comedy next, what movie?" She asked.

Eventually, after a lot of arguing they decided to watch 'Alvin and the chipmunks the road chip' because they were all big kids.

Everyone enjoyed this movie way more than the last, they all laughed at the chipmunks and made comments now and then.

"They should just let Dave be happy, hes finally got someone to love" commented alex.

"The human boy with the mother is mean" commented luke

"Human boy has a name babe" said Julie

"I dont care enough to remember it though" luke replied making Julie laugh.

"Can you imagine if we all became chipmunks, I could climb a tree!" Commented reggie.

Alex groaned "dont you dare draw us as chipmunks later"

"Wait no do it, I think we would look adorable!" Said flynn

"Watch the movie guys" said willie making everyone shut up.

~

After the movie was over they put on a musical of course they went with the classic high school musical.

Julie and flynn sung every song, earning applause afterwards. The couples sung Gabriella and Troy's songs, and all joined in on the finale song.

During the musical there were comments like

"Sharpay is literally highschool carrie" said by Flynn

"Ryan deserves better" said by alex

"Omg guys, I just realised, julie and luke are literally troy and gabriella" which was said by reggie making willie say

"yeah, luke Simps over Julie like troy simps over Gabriella"

~

After the movie marathon was around 6pm with all the toilet breaks and choosing the movies.

They all put away the blankets and pillows, reggie and flynn picked up the popcorn on the floor which spilt during the first movie.

Julie walked into the kitchen to get a drink, luke following her.

"Your head better sweetie?" She asked him

Luke replied "I think so, I might take more advil though because all the singing from the musical made my head hurt a bit"

Julie nods and grabs some advil for luke.

After luke has taken the meds, he says "hey I never did get that kiss earlier"

Julie doesn't reply but kisses him instead.

They end up having a small make out session before they are interrupted by flynn "alright love birds, take that in the bedroom please, this is a sanitary area where we cook food"

The pair apologise and sit in the livingroom wanting to work on some lyrics.

Luke picks up his notebook and pen and is just about to say something when julie speaks

"Hey at least you didnt cry in any of the movies" teases julie.

Luke groans "I'm never going to live that down"

Julie shakes her head no, kissing luke one more time before they carry on song writing

_____________________________
I'm really sorry if this sucked, I'm not good at movie scenes but I tried.

Until next time x