carnival

Requested by __rxseqvartz__
______________________________
Juke takes reggie to a carnival

"Come on, come on, come on, hurry up!" Whines reggie as excitedly he drags both Julie and Luke along.

"We're hurrying Reg, dont worry" Julie giggled at her friends, basically brothers, excitement.

"I'm so excited! I wanna see the animals!" Squeals reggie once again

Reggie had wanted to go to the carnival that had arrived in town, Alex hadnt wanted to come, claiming that crowds of big people gave him anxiety, so that left Julie and Luke to take reggie instead.

"I feel like we are babysitting a kid" groaned luke quietly to Julie.

Julie rolled her eyes, "oh shush, you know your just as excited as him, dont deny it" she said and kissed his cheek.

Luke grumbled but didnt say anything else.

"Ok reg, slow down hun, we have all day so we dont need to rush" said Julie softly as she pulled reggie to a stop.

Reggie stopped and turned to face the couple biting his lip.

"Sorry, I used to love carnivals as a kid, I havent been to one since I was like 7, after that my parents started fighting so we never went again" reggie looked down at the floor.

Luke frowned, lifting reggies head "its alright Reg, it's a carnival who isnt excited? We can go see the animals and we are going to have a great time, ok?" Luke smiled when reggies excitement came back.

"Your amazing, you know that?" Grinned Julie, pecking Luke on the lips when reggie hurried off excitedly again.

"Not as amazing as you though" smiled luke kissing Julie again.

Suddenly they were interrupted by reggie who was waiting ahead by the entrance of the carnival.

"Guys! Stop making out, I dont want to be a third wheel today! Hurry up! They have rabbits!" Shouted Reggie making everyone stare.

The pair blushed but started fast walking to where reggie was standing.

"Sorry, Reg, now let's have some fun!" Smiled Julie, now being the one to drag the boys along.

~
The group had been on a few rides and were now going to get cotton candy.

That turned out to be a mistake as reggie got it everywhere making him very sticky and julie....well Julie got very hyper.

"Lukey, lukey lukey! Look donkeys! I wanna go on the donkeys!" Said Julie bouncing up and down with a big grin on her face.

"Ooo me too, can we go on the donkeys luke? Pleaseeee!" Asked reggie joining julies bouncing.

Reggie wasnt hyper from the cotton candy, he was just naturally energetic.

"Uh, I dont know, you'll have to ask the guy what the age limit is" said Luke who was definitely dreading getting candy floss as he was now in charge of two very hyper teenagers.

Julie gasped "let's go ask!" She took reggie hand and the pair of them ran towards the donkeys.

Luke was forced to run after them, making sure they didnt get into any trouble.

As adorable as the pair of them were, especially Julie, when they were childlike, he wasnt sure if it was a good thing when they were at a carnival.

When he caught up to Julie and reggie they were arguing with the guy in charge of the donkeys.

"Well we think it's unfair that you wont let us on the donkeys! I want to speak to someone else" said Julie frowning just as Luke arrived.