parents.

Requested by messypetrova and lizy_ivana

Boys are alive in this and aged up

_______________________________

Juke are parents.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy"

Luke is woken up by two little bodies jumping on top of him.

He opens his eyes to see his 6 year old daughter and 1 year old son excitedly jumping up and down on him and his wife, just coming out of the bathroom.

Chuckling he sits up, grabbing rosalie, his daughter and Charlie, his son and places them on his lap, kissing them on their forehead.

"Morning, my beautiful family" says Luke yawning as he does so.

Julie sits on the bed, next to them.

"Your oddly cheerful this morning" she smiles as she kisses her husband.

"I woke up to my favourite people in the world I can I not be cheerful?" He replies grinning.

Julie's nose scrunches up at the cheesiness "that was cheesy mi amor" she laughes as luke kisses her again.

"Eeww mommy, daddy stop, that's gross" complains rosalie from her place, still on Luke's lap.

Julie laughs at her daughter "one day, your going to find someone who loves you just as much, and your going to kiss too princesa, she tells her.

"No she wont, shes not allowed to date anyone" frowns luke.

"Boys are gross mommy, I dont want to kiss a boy" says rosalie as her nose scrunches up.

Julie laughs "you could always date a girl instead?"

Rosalie thinks for a minute before nodding "girls are lovely, when I'm older I'm going to kiss a girl, boys a gross"

Julie smiles kissing rosalie forehead before standing up and grabbing Charlie from luke who had been playing with the bed sheets.

"Come on, let's leave daddy to get ready, I'm making pancakes downstairs" says julie, holding her hand out for rosalie to take.

Once they left, luke gets up to get ready for the day.

The band had eventually gotten noticed, they signed with a label and became extremely famous, once they had enough money, they had all bought houses next to each other. Julie and luke got married, along with Alex and willie, reggie and Flynn were currently engaged and long story short, julie and luke had 2 kids, Flynn and reggie had a little girl and willie and Alex didnt want kids claiming they would be the cool uncles.

Once luke was ready, he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen where he found, rosalie eating nutella covered pancakes and charlie in his high chair giggling with Julie wiping his face which had nutella all over it.

"There you go, all clean" smiled Julie placing the wet wipe in the bin.

"I dont understand how someone can get so messy" laughed Luke.

Julie turned to him, smiling "simple, he covers his hands in the food and spreads it all over his face instead of actually eating it" she rolls her eyes playfully.

Charlie was the spitting image of his father whereas rosalie looked exactly like her mother, despite this, rosalie was very much a daddies girls whereas Charlie was more a mommies boy. Both kids had adopted their fathers mischievous personality, they also had their mothers headstrong, determined personality and of course they were very musical, rosalie had her mothers voice, and was currently learning guitar and wanted to learn to play the piano whereas Charlie was still young but loved to copy alex on the drums.