2. Past

7 years ago...

I slowly cleaned up my bedroom, too lazy to even move. If Yoongi came over then he would see how messed my bedroom. I groaned as I vacuumed the floor, cleaning was my weakness. My Aunt was left earlier with Yoongi's mom, Aunt said that they need to pampered themselves. As I switched off the vacuum, I heard three knocks at the door. Who would it be? No one had text me saying they were coming over.

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

I ran down going to front door. When I opened the door, I saw the man who was smilling widely, showing his gummy teeth.

"Yoongiiiiii!!" I giggled, hugged him tight.

He hugged me back and said, "Yah! I can't breath!"

"Oh! I'm sorry Jagi. I was just surprised to see you, though you can't visit because of your schedule." I said, pouted my lips.

He looked at me and said, "Maybe I was busy on my training and studying but I'll never lose my time to visit my girlfriend."

He pecked a kiss on my lips. "Should we go inside?" He asked.

I nodded and stepped aside to let Yoongi in, he dumped her bags and sat on sofa.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you." I asked and sat down next to him.

He grinned, "We're eating outside, Jagiya. Take your time to change your clothes. I'm just resting while waiting for you."

I hummed as a respond and gave him a kiss on his cheeks before I went to my bedroom.

I had no idea where we're eating for tonight so I kept my appearance simple. After a quick shower, I wore a pink hoodie that he gave me on our 3rd anniversary and a black leggings. I curled my hair so it would only be wavy and briefly touched of my makeup.

Coming downstairs, I slipped into a pair of white converse high cut. Glancing in the mirror on the wall by the door to make sure I looked nice, finally stepped out. I saw Yoongi reading his book that I bought it on his birthday.

He noticed that I was standing near from him so he eyed me up and down with a lovely smile that made my cheeks become red. He sat up and walked to me as he encircled my waist and pulled me in for a kiss, I quickly swayed my head to the other side. The smile on his face diverted to a pout while gazing at me sadly.

"My lipstick will get ruined." I said, winked at him before turning towards the front door.

Yoongi groaned behind me, following me to the outside.

-

"Do have idea where we're eating at?" I peered at him who had his eyes on the road. We had been driving out past the city for awhile now, to an unfamiliar location.

He shook his head and letting me confused where we going. Since I started to feel hungry, I continued to pester him about where we were headed the whole ride. I was surprised that he didn't combust from irritation.

Sooner or later, Yoongi drove down a long and dark road with only trees surrounding the area, close to no light.

"Yoongi, why are we in such a scary..."

Just as I had started to speak, the long road immediately curved into a dead end. In front of me was a place so beautiful, that it took my breath away right in that very moment.

A large wooden sign greeted us as Yoongi parked the car, labelled 'Riverdale Garden'.

Right away at the entrance, beautiful rows of colorful flowers were arranged, lit up by small lights. The few buildings around were Boho themed, with a small tourist shops. The entire entrance to the garden was illuminated by vintage lamps. Yoongi had brought us to a garden, my heart coundn't be happier.

Once the door was shut and the car was locked, he interlocked his fingers with mine and led us to the ticket booth.

"Ticket for two, please." He handed an aged woman his card, swiping it right away.

"You two lovebirds enjoy your night!" The elderly woman smiled widely as she handed back the card with the two tickets.

-

"Jagiya, this is so wonderful!" I gushed as we slowly trailed through.

"Is it too cliché?" He smirked.

"Of course not, it's perfect!" I remarked as I tried to take in the view all at once. Little did he know that I was an extremely cliché person deep down.

I had only visited parks and gardens in the daytime but little did I realized the beauty of places like these at night.

Yoongi had taken me to an area where a merry-go-round and small food stands stood after strolling endlessly through floral bouquets. He took me up to a large patio of an Italian restaurant, only a few tables had been occupied outside but overall, the outdoor patio was mostly empty.

We were seated right by the river, which marked the end of the garden. I admired the beautiful table that I had read about in books.

"Well, I realized we'd never had again a date since I moved to Seoul. So, I made sure it happened again tonight." He smiled cheekily.

This guy was the sweetest person ever. It was something I had only dreamed of, to be here with this man for the rest of my life. I knew it didn't mean as much to Yoongi as it did to me but I didn't mind. I was just too lucky.

"I really love it, Jagi. Thank you." I said, smiled back to him.

We quickly devoured our food in hunger and brought dessert. The two of us dug into the large slice of delicious chocolate cake placed right between us. This would be only thing to come in the middle of Yoongi and I, nothing less.

"Wow! This is the most delicious thing ever." I raved while stuffling my face.

"Just like your lips." He grinned.

Breaking the lustful gaze on my cake, I peered up at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you ruined it!" I whined, wiping the crumbs off my face.

Yoongi broke into a grin as he stood up.

"Come on." He offered his hand out to me and I reluctantly took it.

Yoongi led me to a separated area where we stood on a bridge above a pond. Leaning against the railing of the wooden bridge, let Yoongi move closer to my face. His delicate lips lingered on mine, before breaking free. Yoongi studied my face eagerly as if he were waiting for something.

"What is it?" I glanced into his eyes cautiously.

"I need to tell you something baby." Yoongi caressed my cheek momentarily.

"Tell me." I urged with a beaming expression. Curiosity filled me from the inside.

Yoongi had remained quiet for a minute, brushing his eyes over mine anxiously. After taking a deep breath, he spoke.

"Don't break my heart, Y/N."

◇◇◇