10. Kiss

The boys and I are finishing up getting ready. We've been done our concert here in Las Vegas about 2 hours ago. Seokjin hyung booked a VIP room of one the biggest club here 3 days before our concert, he said that we should be tried to enjoy ourselves and drink alcohols outside of the hotel.

We arrive at the venues and it's jaw dropping. There's line of people waiting to get in, thankfully, one of the guards noticed us and took us directly to the VIP room, so that we don't need to wait more in outside and to avoid people might started to notice us.

As we entered, the room is quite big, the drinks that Seokjin hyung picked is already placed in the table including the foods, the large mirrors in the room, we can see the lights came from the dance floor and the loud bass pumping inside can be heard here, too.

I tried to enjoy the loud music since I'd barely drink outside. Instead, I'd always drink alone quietly in my room even during our tour concerts.

After a few shots, the members started to laughing and chatting with drinks in hand. They want to go down in the dance floor but Namjoon said that they should stayed and just danced here.

I stood up in my seat and went to the large mirrors with a drink in my hand. I watched the people who enjoyed dancing below. While drinking, I caught an attention on the lady wearing a red silk fitted dress. When I just tried to focus on her face, I started to get nervous. I was about to get back in my seat when I heard Taehyung talking to Jimin.

"Jimin-ssi, is that Y/N?"

"I don't know, maybe a look-a-like. She barely to go on clubs specially without her crewmates. We don't know if she here also, the last text she sent on our group chat was two weeks ago." Jimin said.

I shrugged my head as went back to my seat and pretended I don't heard any of their conversation.

'So, Y/N and the maknaes are still keep on touch the why she didn't texted me after that night?'

I drank a full shot of whiskey as looking on her pictures on my phone. The picture was taken back in London, most of the pictures was stolen shots. I want to message her but I don't know how to start conversation. I sighed and drank a more shots of whiskey.

"I saw Y/N dancing!" Hoseok said after he went back to the room.

"J-jinja!? I told you is that Y/N!" Taehyung shouted.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin was about to go down on the dance floor when I stopped them.

"I'll just go down to check if she really is." I said, drank the last shot then went downstairs.

-

The six men was shocked and gaped mouth as Yoongi suddenly action.

"Ops. Someone is jealous." Seokjin stated.

"Based on his action, he's really still into Y/N." Namjoon said.

The two gave a high-five on each other as both agreed on their statement. Hoseok is standing on the mirror, watching of Yoongi and Y/N's doing in the dance floor.

"OH MY!!!! T-THEY KISSINGGGG!!!" Hoseok shouted.

The other five boys immediately ran went to Hoseok with widened eyes.

"Did Yoongi came with a condom!?" Seokjin asked.

"H-hyung! They only kissing not making out." Jungkook replied, shocked on Jin's question.

"Oh God! Yoongi hyung took Y/N and left on the dance floor!" Namjoon said.

"Jimin call Yoongi and say he'll use condom or any protection! I'm not ready to be an uncle yet!" Seokjin said.

"W-why me? We didn't sure if they do that thing." Jimin said.

"They both drunk already, Yoongi hyung can't control his self on Y/N specially when he was drunk and we all know that they'd that thing when Y/N miscarried their baby back then after her graduation." Taehyung said.

They both all silent after Taehyung spoke, while Seokjin secretly sent a message to Yoongi.

◇◇◇