1. Pilot

You take a look outside the window on airplane as preparing yourself for the new flight. You been flight attendant for 2 years, it was your dream job. Your parents decided you to came in US after you graduated in high school. It was really hard at first, you didn't want to leave in Daegu. You didn't want to leave your ex-boyfriend, Yoongi.

But you did a mistake, intentionally, so that leaving him will made you easily. You pretend to cheated on him with the help of your gay classmate, Jesung. You have no choice, you think being long-distant relationship with him will gave him a destruction to become an idol. He's ahead by you in 2 years and that time when your last year in high school, he moved to Seoul as a trainee of the boy group BTS.

Every day off, instead resting with his members he always choose coming to Daegu just to visit you. You told him that is fine that he'll be visit you once a month to have his time to rest because you've been know that they spent almost a day to practicing the dance steps, recording and producing songs. He always told you that you are his strength to purseud his dream more.

But 5 months before your graduation, your parents called you that you need to lived to US for your college. Your dad is a pilot in popular airline while your mom is a teacher in an university where you studied at in US. Your aunt is the only one with you when you lived in Daegu, she's friend of Yoongi's mom that's why you know him well before you became couple. Your both parents are very supportive in your relationship.

After you agreed to your parents, you decided to visit him in Bighit just to tell him about your leaving soon. Based on Yoongi, the boys known you already even you not yet meet them personally. Yoongi once shared to his members about your relationship when Jungkook and Jimin accidentally saw your pic in his wallet.

You became close to them specially to the maknae group, they'd always happy everytime you visited Seoul. When they known that you're leaving to studied abroad, they cried and promised that they will visit you when they have enough money to spent going abroad, which they did when in your junior year. You brought them in your favorite places and while having a dinner with them, Jimin spoke that it gives you to stopped eating pizza.

"Yoongi hyung have a girlfriend." He said.

These words are enough to felt a heart ache. You stared blankly in your food. You kept holding back your tears. You didn't want to saw you crying because in the first place your the one who broke him. You already know that when you did it to him there's a possibility he meet another girl and moved on in your relationship, he did it already. You thought that you are ready once you know that he replaced you but you're wrong. You pretend that you are really happy of what you've heard so that they'd not known that you're hurt.

"R-really? Congrats to him. I'm so happy." You smiled and continued eating your food.

After hanging out with them, you immediately go to your room, locked yourself and cried loudly. You didn't care if your parents heard you, you just want to cried all night. Telling yourself that you're so dumbed and regretted what have you've done 3 years ago.

After that night, you decided to avoid them, blocked their numbers, deleted all their songs in your ipad and everything that connected with them. You thought that this will be easiest way to moved on from Yoongi and realized that maybe you're both not really meant for each other.

-

You lost your thoughts when your crewmate called you to speak the pre-flight announcement. You nodded and started to begin the speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B8 with service from Incheon to London. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Qatar Airways. Enjoy your flight."

After that, you go back to your seat.

-

"Hyung, that voice is quite familiar but I don't know where the last time I've heard it." Hoseok stated.

Yoongi humming as a respond.

He thought that he's being delusional but even Hoseok noticed that voice. How can not he forgot that voice? The voice that he loved to hear a long time ago. His first love and the same time his first heartbreak.

He knows that his ex is probably a flight attendant right now, like she always dreamt of.

But what if the voice behind is really the girl who broke his heart.

He's ready to meet her again? How he will react?

He didn't know.

◇◇◇