8. His side

Yoongi had a day off, so they decided to go on a road trip to a nice lake house which Yoongi used to lived with his grandparents. Y/N was excited. She spend a whole weekend with Yoongi, alone. Since Y/N really close with the boys, she hard to get an alone time with Yoongi.

As Y/N zipped her suitcase up, she heard a knock from her bedroom. She ran to unlock it already, knowing who it was. She jumped on the man on the other side of the door causing him to stumble back a bit before grabbing her hips, regaining his balance.

Yoongi smiled widely which Y/N pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Easy Jagi, we have a lot of time for that." Yoongi winked at her.

Yoongi grabbed her suitcase and they said goodbyes to Y/N's aunt before leaving the house. The car ride was nice and peaceful. They'd enjoy sang any song in the playlist. Yoongi's left hand on the wheel while the other hand was on Y/N's thigh. He rubbed circles with his fingers, every now and then gave a light squeeze.

Y/N's wearing a black longsleeve and white miniskirt. It is first time Yoongi did it to her, so that she felt shivered everytime Yoongi rubbed her thigh more.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, smiled sweetly continuing rubbed her thigh.

"I will be when you move your hand." Y/N said, pecked a kiss from Yoongi. "We have a lot of time for that, Jagi." Y/N giggled before she closed her eyes.

-

"Love, wake up, we're here." Yoongi mumbled.

Y/N woke up by soft kisses. She opened her eyes to see the sun had set already. She fixed herself before she took Yoongi's hand to help her out the car.

"Here's the keys, Jagi." Yoongi said, took all out they suitcase from his car.

The surrounding were beautiful. It was a filled with the large tress, flower bushes, and a beautiful lake near from Yoongi's grandparents' house. Y/N is first headed inside. The interior of the house was a simple and beautiful vintage furnitures.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" Yoongi asked while kicking the door closed, struggled to carry all their stuff with his two hands.

Y/N rushed over to help him set the stuff on the floor.

"Thank you, Jagi." He said and grabbed Y'N's hand.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, confused.

"I'm taking you to meet the love of my life." Yoongi said, excited.

Y/N raised her brows that cause to Yoongi laughed.

"What the hell, Yoongi?" You said when Yoongi sat you down on his lap.

Yoongi looked directly to her face and he kissed her. "Turn around and look at her." He said.

She turned around while she was still on his lap. She seeing a large brown grand piano in her front. "It's beautiful." She said, mesmerized by the piano.

He hummed to show his agreement to her. Yoongi started sucked on Y/N's neck lightly while he stretched his fingers before he moved them over the piano keys.

"Y-yoongi stop it, p-please? I-i want to pay attention to you as you p-playing your piano." She whispered.

His lips pulled back from her neck, smiling at the bruises he made. Yoongi lightly brushing his fingers to her cheeks.

"Two of my first love in the world in front of me." He smiled lovely.

He continued to play the piano lightly humming. As his fingers danced over the keys, his lips danced over at her neck and shoulders.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He whispered.

Y/N's eyes filled up with so much love and admiration for the man infront of her.

"I love you more than you will ever know, Yoongi." She said, gave him a passionate kiss.

Yoongi caused him to let go his hands to the piano and pick her up, continued kissing and walking come to his old bedroom. As he lightly put her down on the bed, he crawled on top of her, kissed her neck and took off her clothes, exposing her nude body.

"Happy anniversary, love" He said, admired her body.

Y/N pecked him a kiss and said, "Happy 4th year with you, Yoongi."

-

Yoongi woke up and checked the time.

4:15 am

He sat on his bed and thinking again about his dream. Every since Y/N broke up with him, he always dreamed the night they'd spent on their last anniversary. This is the first time they'd make love. Sometimes he thought,

'What if I got her pregnant? Did she chose to stay with me? Did we have a happy family right now?'

But, on his other side,

'Did I still a member on BTS, if I already have a family to her?'

He sighed loudly as he think they'd spent the last night after the dinner. He was really happy, he forgot that he's mad at Y/N.

He remembered that time he saw Y/N kissing another guy in the club before she left Daegu. That was a time she already broke up with him but he never accepted.

He remembered that time Y/N texted him saying, "Yoongi, let's break up."

After he saw the text, he immediately called her. He already know the reason, and it is not big deal to him having a long distance relationship as long as it is Y/N. After a few rings, Y/N answered the call and Yoongi felt the cold treatment that's why he immediately said to her, "It just a five years Y/N. I can wait you ok? Please don't break up with me." After that Y/N hung up the call.

Y/N blocked his number already, so that he called Y/N's aunt, telling where is Y/N. After the called, he immediately left the dorm without telling his members, causing them to worried Yoongi's behavior.

He knows that Y/N is not good drinking alcohols plus he didn't comfortable to the classmates who's with her drinking now at the club. After a long hours of driving, he's infront of the club. While, searching on the inside until he saw Y/N dancing at the dance floor.

He was about to approach when suddenly a man approached Y/N and she suddenly kissed the guy. Yoongi familiar on that guy, it was Jesung, her classmate. Yoongi shake his head disbelieved on what he saw, how come Y/N kissed the guy that she called her gay.

Yoongi immediately left the club. He cried to his car for awhile. He thought that Y/N broke up with him because she realized that he's not enough to her and not leaving Korea to her studies.

He took the notes on the side table on his bed and he started to write,

I should hate because you left.

I should hate you because you let me suffer.

I should hate you because you broke my heart.

I should hate you because you broke your promises.

But I can't deny how much I love you.

Even you left me.

Even you let me suffer.

Even you my broke my heart.

There's no day that I'm not thinking about you.

Because it's still you.

I love you, Y/N.

◇◇◇