5. Plan 2

We finally reached our hotel room. Based on our schedule, our next flight will be in Brazil. We will stay here for 3 days, it means, leisure time!

I saw Taehyung earlier at the aisle. Not surprised since I saw Yoongi too. Taehyung wanted to have more talked with me, but he knew that I'm on my duty. So, he invited me to a dinner and said, "If you're hesitant to join with me, don't worry the dinner will be only for two of us."

So now, I'm here at the boutique shop, to buy a new dress. Taehyung sent me a details of the restaurant and looks like a really fancy one. I don't want to will look like a personal assistant to him. We all known that Taehyung's getting more handsome everyday. I hope that I'll meet other members again, specially Jungkook-ssi and Jimin. I missed them so much. Of course the hyung line. Seokjin oppa's dad jokes, Namjoon oppa's dimple smile, Hoseok oppa's energy and Yoongi...

Yeah, I've admitted I missed him a lot. The way he cared, hugged me, told me that he's so lucky that I'm his girlfriend and his 'I love you, Y/N' and the way he kissed me. But now, its just only a past.

'He already moved on, Y/N.'

I lost my thoughts when the sales lady approached me. "You liked this dress, Ma'am?"

"Yeah. But this is a large size, do you have small or even medium size?" I asked.

The sales lady nodded and started to find the dress. A few minutes, she came back but she held a different kind of dress.

"I'm sorry miss but the dress you liked, its already out of stock. So I find the another dress that fits to your body shape." She gave me a black dress.

"There's a fitting room miss, near side of the casier." She smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and went to the fitting room. The black dress has a long-sleeved, deep v-neck shaped that shows my cleavage and it's fitted that shows my body shape. It is really looking sexy yet not so revealing dress. I decided to buy this dress since I don't want to Taehyung feel uncomfortable infront of me because of my outfit.

After I paid this dress, I went back to my hotel room to sleep for awhile.

-

"Y/N said that she will be in the restaurant by 7pm." Taehyung said to his members.

They all gathered to Taehyung's room, since they can't planned because Yoongi is with them earlier while having their lunch. They thinked that Yoongi didn't know that Y/N is one of the crew of the plane they rode.

But little they didn't know, Yoongi is already saw Y/N at the plane when they're all slept.

"So what we will say to Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked.

"That we will have a dinner in that restaurant but we will say that he will just follow once we arrive." Namjoon said.

"So who will tell to Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked.

The five guys looked at each other then looked to Jungkook. Jungkook stopped drinking his banana milk when he saw all his hyungs looking at him, smiled widely to him.

"No no no..." He mumbled.

"Ggukkk, pleaseee?" Taehyung pouted.

"We waited for a long time for this." Namjoon stated.

"Yeah. I know but why me?" Jungkook asked.

"Because Yoongi could never refuse you." Seokjin said.

Jungkook sighed.

"Namjoon said we waited for a long time to have them to talked. We all know that Y/N pretended to cheat with Yoongi hyung. She did it on purposed. It's time to he know what really happened back then." Hoseok said.

"What if Yoongi hyung left immediately after he saw Y/N? And he'll mad at us? Last time we mentioned Y/N infront of him, he left mad at the practice room." Jimin asked, worried tone.

They all silenced as thinking that they planned might be not worked. Until Seokjin spoke,

"Maybe he's mad of what happened to them, forced himself to be inrelationship with Hyorin to forget her but he admitted or not to himself, Yoongi always have a soft side to her because he's still inlove with Y/N."

◇◇◇