6. Before the dinner

Jungkook is now holding his phone. He gulps before he start to dial Yoongi's number. Not long after that, Yoongi accepted the call.

"H-hyung?"

"Yes, Jungkook? Do you need something?"

Jungkook just tapping his fingers on the table as he contemplating on his words.

"Uhm... Hyung, the members said that we'll having a dinner on the restaurant later."

"Okay..."

"Jinja!? We'll meet you there hyung!" Jungkook shouted.

"Why don't we just go together later?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Uh, B-because Hobi hyung we are going to shopping first and the other members going outside too, we know that you still doing your work and you don't like shopping or anything unless you're going to supermarket, so Namjoon suggested that we just meet there." Jungkook answered.

"Okay? So that's it?"

"That's it hyung, I'll send the details after this call. Bye!" Jungkook said as he immediately hung up the call.

"What did he said, Gguk?" Taehyung asked.

Instead, answered Taehyung, he gave a thumbs up and immediately ran going to the bathroom.

On the other side, Yoongi furrowed his brows after Jungkook sent him the details of the restaurant.

'Why is so look fancy for a normal dinner?' He thought.

He just shrug it off as he continue to do his work.

-

Meanwhile, You having a coffee with your crewmates Yana, Jade and Jackson in the cafetaria inside the hotel. As they are talking with each other, You noticed the time on your writch.

5 pm

"Oh shit!" You shouted.

The three of your crewmates, looked shocked and confused by your action.

"Uhm.. He- he- he, I need to go back to my room, I'm going outside with my friend exact 7pm." You said, smiled awkwardly.

"Okay. Take care then." Jackson smiled.

You gathered your things and said goodbye to them, and went back to your room, immediately.

"Why the time is so fast, I did not realized that it was 5pm already." You said, panicked yourself.

You started to showered, applied skin care, make up, curled your hair and wore the dress you bought earlier and heels. You looked at your watch.

6:45 pm

"Dammit! The restaurant it tooks 20-30 minutes from here."

After you book a ride, you rushed yourself going outside of the hotel.

You didn't noticed that Jackson also in the outside.

"You looks like a having date in a fancy restaurant." He joking.

"Really? My friend invited me in French restaurant there." You said, smiled at him.

Jackson nodded and said, "I guess this is your ride."

You nodded after you saw the car plate. You wave him goodbye and went inside to the car.

You stare at outside of the car window, appreciating the night view of London. Taehyung sent you a message that he's also on his way to the restaurant.

You kinda felt nervous. This is your first time having dinner only him. He's so popular right now, maybe the people who recognize him later might think that we're a lovers. That will a cause of issue for him, hope not, I want to spend my time for my best friend.

-

Yoongi finished his work by past six evening. He decided to book a ride, since he knew that the other members used their van to go outside. He changed his clothes into his semi formal attire that suits in the fancy restaurant. He doesn't really care about what people think but he still have some pride. He doesn't care about what the members wear, he just think about himself now looking good later.

After a half hour, he's infront of the restaurant. He's entered inside and the waiter approached him.

"Do you have a reservation, sir?" He asked.

"Yes. In the name of Kim Taehyung." Yoongi said.

"Mr. Kim, okay sir I'll bring your there."

Yoongi just nodded and followed the waiter.

The restaurant is not too crowded. The waiter pointed out the table to Yoongi as he furrowed his brows he saw a table only for a two person.

"Excuse me, are you sure it's not the wrong table?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"No sir, this is the table that reserved of Mr.Kim."

"Okay. Thanks."

The waiter leave him after he seated. He thought the members are already here as Jungkook texted him few minutes ago. And then, why the table is only for two person if they all seven are having dinner here.

He lost his thoughts and lifted his head when he heard a familiar voice.

"Yoongi?"

◇◇◇