Ch.1 {The Fall}

???'s POV

I was falling, they banished me from the sky, I wanted to have a voice, a purpose that was different then what I was given.
THEY said they would protect me from the darkness, but when I did something they didn't like, they banished me.

(???:This is fine)

I saw trees, just for a spilt second I saw the life I lived, when I got my winged light and cape, getting past the monster's of the dark and then my voice. I hit the ground and blacked out with most of the light draining from me.
Glynda's POV

(Glynda): Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sightsee, Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. And I am here to make use none of you die while doing so.

Well that last part was a lie the night before the trip a strange creature landed into the forest, and so Ozpin told me to find it, and make sure it wasn't a threat

(Glynda):Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!

I wasn't lying about the Grimm but as long as the students don't get in trouble I can find this creature without any bumps in the way. I watched as the students went their separate ways, and then I went to the area Ozpin said had the strange aura in it, opposite of Grimm, light and pure, he said. Along the way there was a strange lack of Grimm instead there was golden butterflies!?

(Glynda):What the.

These butterflies had the same aura as the creature that I was looking for. I held my hand out and a butterfly landed on it, my aura it felt Ike it was growing. The butterfly flew away and I continued until I saw something

(Pretend that the hat is the one at the being of the chapter, and has the hair)

(Glynda): What the!? A child?

???'s POV
The being looked shocked to she me I could tell they were not my species, their light was different I could tell
(???): 🎵🎶 d-did I 🎶 🎵
Ugh my langue still lingered with my voice, but I could tell that the being was shocked with my mix of words and sounds, they may have thought I was a danger so I sat down.

Glynda's POV

I  still trying to figure out to do attack, sit down as well, capture it, so I decided to question it.
(Glynda): What are you?
(???): Me? 🎶 Ch-child of 🎵 light
I sighed this is going to take a while, but they don't have any weapons on them, unless they use the guitar as a weapon, maybe I could convince Ozpin to let me take this thing with me so we could study it. So I picked up scroll to contact Ozpin.