Ch.6 {Before the Festivites}

One week before the Vytal Festival

Our dear friend Ozpin was busy this week due to Vytal Festival coupled with trying to figure out what Moth was doing here. So here was Ozpin with a truck load of paper work, a handful of books, a cup of coffee, and a curious skyling in his lap.

Moth: 🎵

Ozpin: Ah, you must be wondering what I'm doing.

Moth replied with a simple nod.

Ozpin: I'm preparing for the Vytal festival.

Moth turned their head to the side.

Moth: Wh🎵t's that?

Ozpin: we'll you know how I run a school right?

Moth nodded again.

Ozpin: well there are three other schools and every so often those schools will have all their students come to one school so they can all fight.

Moth: Why fight?

Ozpin: Well don't think of it as one of those fights, more like a test where all students from each school battle each other to see how good they are at battling.

Moth: Oh, I seen so🎶hing like that, back... home.

Ozpin: Oh? Do you want to tell me more?

Moth:Yes!

Ozpin chuckled.

Ozpin: Alright so tell about it.

Moth: A giant arena in home's citadel where many could choose to fight.

Ozpin was intrigued, the only thing he knew about skylings where the stories older than him and what little Moth told and drew.

Ozpin: What where the fights like?

Moth: Well they'd fight with stick, things, and the two who made it to the finals would get to fight Sah and Mek.

Ozpin: have you ever entered a fight before?

Moth: No, a friend did once, they didn't make it far.

Ozpin: interesting, can you tell me who Sah and Mel are?

Moth: Oh, well Sah and Mek are twins! They like stuff like races and fighting, they are two of the Elders.

Ozpin: Ok, can you tell me who the elders are.

Moth stayed silent for sometime.

Ozpin: you don't have to tell me.

Moth: 🎵! It's fine. Home is spilt between many clouds, Elders are the first, the oldest, they rule over the clouds.

Ozpin: Well Moth, thank you for sharing about your home.

Ozpin gently patted Moth's head and continued working, Ozpin had cameras everywhere even one in his office he could merely look back and take notes of what Moth told him. But at that moment Moth's second favorite person, Glynda walked in with a report on what the Grimm where doing. Within a flash Moth was by Glynda's side.

Glynda patted Moth's head.

Glynda: Well it's looks like you have your hands full.

Ozpin chuckled.

Ozpin: You are correct with the Vytal festival and watching over our friend over there

Moth immediately stopped paying attention to what Glynda and Oz where talking about because Moth knew whatever they said would be all things Moth didn't understand.

'The Vytal Festival' Moth thought 'I wonder if it will be like the Valley of Triumph's battles.'

Oh what's this, the elders mentioned in this story again.