Ch.8 {Festival Time}

It was finally time for the famed Vytal Festival Moth kept hearing about they were watching it from Oz's 'scroll' as he called it. The Ooble man and another teacher were viewing and commenting on the fights, speaking of which the teams known as Ruby and Auburn were fighting. Moth didn't quite understand the team naming system but they didn't mind. Apparently team Ruby went to Beacon, Ruby, it was the name of the girl they once shared a dream with, no matter how many times they tried they never had another dream like that. But that wasn't the point, Moth watched the two teams fight, it was much more interesting then the fights back in the Valley of Triumph. They used all manner of weapons Moth never seen before and they fighters knew how to use them. Moth was curious on why the arena was split in half with two different terrains on each side, perhaps it was to test how they used the environment, yeah that sounds 'bout right.

(Note Moth dosen't know who port is yet)
???: O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

Moth was snapped out of their thoughts as they heard the eccentric teacher say.

Ooble:Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say: this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four-and-four round of the tournament!

Moth only understood half of those words at most.

The man now know as Peter continued the commentary

Peter: For those of you now joining us. Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament!

'Ah' Moth thought, 'he's just addressing those who are just starting to watch, now I can just tune him out.' Moth did not care for what the two men said about the fight, Moth only cared about watching how those part of the battle fought.

Moth mindlessly tuned out Peter while they watched the fight. The two then went on the explain the rules but Oz already told Moth about those so they didn't really care. Moth looked at all of the fighters in awe of their unique weapons, each were different in their own way each made to the user desire. These weapons where much more exciting then the simple staffs used in the Valley of Triumph, 'If the sky had weapons like those' Moth thought 'then they wouldn't have to be scared of the Krill.'

As Moth watched the fight go one they noted how each fighter has some sort of different ability and how they used it to fight, it was strange, when did human develop such powers, why where each one of them different?

Petter: Ooooh, double whammy! Reese Chloris is eliminated by ring-out AND Aura level!

Moth perked up at this, one side had lost a person, the fight is about to get more interesting. Moth watched as a girl in white hair had two of her enemies engulfed in a sphere of ice, the ball would have rolled out of the ring in another person hadn't shattered it with only their fist. But it would all be in vain as Moth watched a blonde girl, with the help of her team, punch all three opponents into a rocky hill thus getting all three of them out. Moth took a break from the screen as they waited for the next fight to begin, Moth decided to draw some Manta and smol birbs.

Moth mindless drew for a moment before they started to wonder what was going on back in the sky. Moth had many friends back in the sky and they knew that they would miss them, but Moth also knew it was forbidden to speak of those who have been banished. But then Moth thought 'Where are the rest of the banished Skyling.' Moth only knew of the world below to the stories told in the sky, Moth knew that they had to land somewhere perhaps there was a small community of skylings in this world below the sky Oz called Remmenant, Moth looked out the window and looked out to the sky reminiscing of their old friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh hello there reader, the chapter should have ended, right?
.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, your talking about my foreshadowing, that's for later reader, also sorry for taking so long on this. Anyways see you next time.