Ch. 10 {Oh No}

Okay ya'll this was supposed to be centered around moth's experience but I'm to lazy to watch the episode of RWBY to make that version so your getting more fallen village content, don't worry I might make an alt version of this chapter in the future, no promises.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was only a slight disaster in the village. The elder predicted a large group of dark creatures would come soon, and incase any got too close to the village every one had to pitch in with setting up lanterns that held the light of skyling candles. It was Coello's job to place the lanterns in their small section of the village while Querido and many others used a bit of their light to activate the lanterns, it was as simple as that, but of course there was an implied importance to said simple tasks and so everyone rushed cause only very minor chaos, but it was still chaos.

Coello feeling no need to rush got their task done without feeling any stress at all, yeah none at all.

"COME ONE EVERY WE GOTTA HURRY!"

"THEY COULD BE HERE ANY MINUTE!"

"GO GO GO WE GOTTA GET THIS DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

Yep. No stress at all.

Coello sighed as they planted the last lantern. Finally their mind could wander, they thought of the fallen they say almost a year ago. Was the fallen still alive? Where they still safe? And if they were why hadn't they came to the village yet? Maybe there was another village they went to. Mid day dream Coello noticed that the sky was unusually dark. Then they noticed a horde of flying dark creatures going past the village. Even with the lanterns the flying creatures still scared the fallen and so everyone ran into their homes to wait out the horde.

Strangely Coello enjoyed listening to the noises that the dark creatures made. Even more strange is that the horde disappeared after about 30 minutes.

'Strange.' Coello thought 'I thought it would last longer, where did they go?'

But of course Coello could not dwell on their questions for long as there was always something to do in the village, and thus the fallen gathered in the village. Everyone had to check for damages and fix anything that broke. Nothing was broken in Coello's small section so their eyes wandered. Their eyes landed somewhat below the horizon, Coello faintly saw bouts of smoke as well the faintest glow of fire and destruction. What was happening over there? Was that the place the horde was going too?

All questions would later be answered by the mysterious fallen who had abruptly appeared from the forest.

Okay finally got this out.

Next chapter is whenever, go continue what you where doing.