Ch.4 {Moth, Oobleck and Another Fallen Skyling}

3rd person

Things have been going well for most of the week, then on this very day Moth had to spend a little time in a different teacher's classroom because Oz had a meeting with some important guy Moth didn't bother to remember then name of. Oz being a good father figure to Moth decided to let the Skyling to choose who stay with for 30 minutes. Moth decided to stay with Ooble man (Oobleck), Moth hadn't spent much time with the doctor so they wanted to get to know said doctor better.

And so here they were.

Awkwardly sitting in silence.

.

.

.

.

Until Moth stole Oobleck's coffee.

(Ooble): Child, can you give that back to me?

(Moth): No.
(Moth): Mine.

(Ooble): Child plea-

(Moth): SCREEE🎵EE!

(Ooble): . . . Child, I need that to live

(Moth): Perish.

Haha you thought this was just gonna be a shitpost, but no!

*Meanwhile in the sky*

A skyling dressed as a manta stands at the edge of a cloud, a group of mono mantas gather around the skyling, the skyling takes one step, then two steps and finally the last step over the edge. As the skyling falls to the unknown the mantas follow the skyling slowing their fall, this skyling knew they could never comeback, they where okay with this knowledge for they were going to start searching for their friend.

Their friend named Moth.

Ya new skyling! Bio for this new bean coming soon!