Day 4

Pete's POV
I smile as a beautiful man leaves the room.
"I need him." I whisper, and smirk until the thoughts of last night fills my head.
I regret everything, and don't ask me what happened. I will not tell. I'm not comfortable talking about it. Moira says I should, but I would feel bad, he would hate me. I would lose my only love, like I did before.

*Flashback*

"Pete, what the hell?" I hear my wife well ex wife scream. I quickly spin my head not 360 degrees of course. 

"Ashlee, I can explain!" I say and pull out my dick from a 22 year old man.

"You pounding into a 17 year old man explains everything!" She screams louder, and scratches my shoulder with a knife that was in her hand which I still have no idea why.

"ASH WHAT THE FUCK." She starts packing, and I go to hug her, but rejection fills her eyes.

"Peter! I can't be with you IF YOUR FUCKING GAY"

"ASHLEE I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU!" 

"WHEN? If I DIDN'T FIND OUT, YOU WOULD STILL BE WITH ME!" She screams, and cools down.

"And that's not right.." She rubs my back, then continues packing.

"You need to be with a man you love." She finishes packing, and hugs me for the last time.

"Ashlee, I love you more than anything." I say hugging her tightly.

"Tell that to the one that's closest to you heart" and she left. 

"ASHLEE!!" I scream, running out of the house, naked.

Her car drives down the road, and the neighbour looks at my body, then winks.

"Hey baby boy." The old man says. I wince and walk back in the house. 

*Flashback over*

Ew that man was gross. I think I banged him later, who knows.

Anyways, I don't want Patrick to leave me, like Ashlee did.

DON'T SAY HER NAME PETE

Sorry. 

BUt pAtRiCk CAN'T LEAVE.

THIS IS GREAT YES SO HAPPY.

Why can't he leave?

He's fucking dead, and I murdered him. 

Duh