Day 2

"Mr.Stump, your tea is ready." I hear the fragile voice of none other than Ms. O'Hara.

I turn around to her, with tears in my eyes. She looks saddened a little, and sets the tea down.

"What's upsetting you dear?"

"Can I leave this house?" I ask and her she smiles.

"Of course you can, who told you can't?"

"A man, well a beautiful man I suppose but still. He told me I couldn't." I pout like a child getting his toy taken away.

"Just come downstairs, and drink some tea." She sighs, and takes the tea downstairs to the beautifully crafted kitchen.

I follow far behind her, carefully stepping down the stairs.

"Hello "Mr. Stump."" The man giggles. Damn its cute.

"Who are you?" I quickly turn around, to see the gorgeous man again.

"We didn't introduce. Damn it, I thought we did." He frowns and I just look at him, confused.

"Hi, I'm Pete. I'm dead, wanna hook up?" He asks and I sigh.

"Damn it, you're straight aren't you?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"Good." He presses my up against the wall, and kisses me.

It was a surprise but I kiss back, and he leans more on me, creating pressure on my body and lips.

He stops for a moment, to catch his breath, and I do the same. Then, he collides our lips together again.

"Mr. Stump." I hear Mrs. O'Hara call, as she walks up the stairs. She sees me, and drops her tea.

"Mr. Stump... I do apologize. I'm very sorry, I will clean up right away." She scurries off to get the cleaning and Pete unlatches himself from me.

"Will I ever know your first name Mr.Stump? Or will it always be unknown?" He asks and I smile.

"One day, you will know. But not today." I walk downstairs, carefully avoiding the tea spill, and go down to my own.  

I walk into the kitchen to see Ms. O'Hara cleaning dishes.

"Mr. Stump, I forgot to tell you my days I work." She pipes up, goes on.

"Monday to Thursday. I have holidays off, but I work Thanksgivings." She states.

"Oh, alright." I say and she passes me a cup of tea.

"Drink up, you might need it." I drink a sip of the tea, which tastes. I feel woozy, dizzy, like I'm going to pass out.

"Ms. O'Hara..." I say before everything goes black.