The Final Day

Author's Note: I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS I'M JUST SO SORRY

Patrick's POV

I start to worry a little, about Pete. Should I go check on him? Nahhh, wait seriously Patrick. Think! Maybe i'm just jealous. I shouldn't worry too much, maybe I can talk to my sister. Tell her I'm dead, watch her freak out, then tell her Pete is dead and let him explain. Yes, this is a perfect plan.

"Hey Megan, I need to tell you something important." I say, and bring her alone by my sofa. She waits me to speak, and I just let it out.

"I'm Dead." She starts chuckling, then calms down.

"Patrick, I love your jokes, but that one was pretty lame."

"I'm serious." I say sternly, and she smiles.

"Are you dead serious." She laughs again at her pun, and then I bring her to my door. I tell her to wait, and I run out the back door, then come to the stairs.

"What the actual hell Patrick, what's the sick joke?" Megan harshly looks at me, so I tell her.

"I'm dead, Pete's dead, Moira's dead. This house keeps us here forever, I'm stuck here forever." Her eyes spread wide open, as Moira walks over and says,

"Megan dear, the information your dear brother tells is true. I am dead, and until someone bulldozes this house down, we are forever here." Megan breaks down, and starts to cry. I've never seen her this upset.

"Megan, please, don't cry. I am so sorry." I say, guilty as fuck, and she hugs me. He hugs tightly, and I hug her back.

"We need to tell Andy." She says, and I nod. She takes my hand, and drags me up the stairs to my room. The door is shut, and all I hear is thumping. I don't want to open it, but Megan does, and she screams. I look in to see Pete hammering his dick inside Andy, and the tears start streaming down faster than a river.

"Megan!" Andy pushes Pete away, and runs to explain, and I just walk downstairs, make a tea, and sip it slowly.

"Patrick, I can explain..." Pete sits by me, and I sigh, waiting for his explanation.

"We used to be fuck buddies, and we thought it was okay." He rested his head on the table, and begins to cry.

"You ruined their marriage Pete. Megan is very upset, and so am I." I say calmly, as Megan runs down the stairs crying pushing Andy's luggages out the door.

"Don't come back you asshole, you're a piece of shit and I hate you! The only thing I have to say to you is that I want a fucking divorce!" Megan screams in fury, and runs over to me to cry in my shoulder.

"Megan, why don't you live here? Buy the place." Moira suggests, and Megan nods. Moira hands Megan the number to the landowner, and she calls right away.

"I am already here, you see. My brother lived here before but sadly passed away, and now I am taking over his land. Yes, I am his sister, Megan Stump. Okay thank you bye." She hangs up the phone, and smiles telling her good news that the land owner could care less about this house, and that it is now hers.

"Since you live here, I am your maid." Megan hugs Moira, and i sit here, making another tea, listening to Pete Wentz cry and apologize. I could care less about Pete, after all, he did cheat, and waste my life.

Megan's POV

I go upstairs, from all the crying from Pete, and happiness from Moira to take a shower. Honestly, I feel like somebody stabbed me in the back. I wish someone did, my world is dull, the color has been sucked right out of me. I feel worthless, since my own fucking husband cheated on me. We were trying for a baby, so we can start a family. Now we can't, because he fucking did that.

I step in the tub, fully clothed, with a razor in my hand. The tub is filled to the top, and I sit in it carefully. I hold my my wrist, and make cuts all over, big, and painfully deep. They sting, but I feel relief wash over me, and I smile. I don't stop smiling, as I put my head under water, and keep it there. It starts floating up, but my hand keep it there. I hear voices, that sound like Patrick's, I hear screaming, but all I see is a white light.

Nobody needs me.

*2 Days Later*

Patrick's POV

Megan what the fuck, why. She killed herself, will she remember? She has been unconscious for 2 days, and I'm freaking out. Pete is trying to comfort me, but he's the last person I want to see. I sit on the sofa, worrying, until I hear my name being called. I jump up and turn around to see my pale looking sister. I run over, and hug her tightly, and I cry. My tears just burst out, and I sob all over her.

"Patrick, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I pull away, and she shows me her arm. Wow, I'm back into tears. She kisses my forehead, making me hug her tighter.

"Never scare me like that." I look at her, and she nods. I hug her quickly again.

"Am.. am I stuck here forever?" She asks, and I gulp.

"Yes sweetheart." Moira pipes up, and Megan sighs.

"At least you have me." I say and she smiles.

"I'm glad I have you." She says, while putting an arm around me.

"We can be here together." I say, and she nods, as I glare at Pete.

The End.

Btw his cat is still alive.