𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑜𝑢

𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ - 𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑

Inspired by: Only You ~ Yazoo

Basically, most of this plot (bar a few extra details I added) came to me in a dream I had about two nights ago, and I kind of ditched the imagine I was about half way through writing just to get this down!

Was thinking of you Mybelle2 the entire time I was writing so hope you enjoy haha!

♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

All I needed was the love you gave

All I needed for another day

And all I ever knew

Only you

A chapel, somewhere, 2009

Are you nervous, by any chance?" My best friend, Robbie, asked, watching me pace back and forth with an amused glint in his eye.

The day was finally here. I was an hour away from marrying the love of my life, Jason Orange, on the arm of Robbie Williams and I'd never been more terrified. I was a complete and utter wreck!

"No, not at all, why the fuck would you think that?" I chose to ignore Robbie's very obvious snicker at that, rubbing my hand across my forehead.

"Oh Robbie, what if I bloody trip when I walk down the aisle? What if I vomit all over my white dress? What if Jason isn't at the altar? What if he's changed his mind about marrying me and gone back home to-"

"Y/N bloody hell, calm down!" The yelling almost made me jump out my skin, but was enough to bring me back down to earth. I took a shaky breath in, leaning my head on Robbie's shoulder wearily.

"I'm sorry bub, I'm just so scared of fucking this up!" He offered me a sincere smile.

"It's alright darling, you're going to be absolutely fine, you just need to stay calm, ok?" I nodded, slowly.

"Good. Now, if you're done wearing away the floor with those heels of yours, we've got something arranged for you." I rolled my eyes, letting Robbie lead me to the entrance of the room. He stopped us there, motioning with his hand for me to stay put and close my eyes while he disappeared out the other side.

"I need you to put your hand around the doorframe, but keep your eyes closed." I followed his instructions blindly, gasping when a familiar hand intertwined with mine.

"Hi baby girl." Jason's soft voice cooed around the door.

"Oh my god, Jay, hi sweetheart." I said, holding back tears.

"I know I can't see you, but, you look beautiful." He squeezed my fingers.

"I know you do too. I wish I could actually see you!"

"I know babygirl, but not long now, and you'll be walking down that aisle to me. Do you want to open your letter?" I found myself blushing at the thought of the letter. A few weeks before the wedding, Jay and I had agreed to write each other letters to open before the ceremony, to help calm both of our nerves.