Hanahaki Disease

Hanahaki Disease - An illness in which a one sided love is formed. Flowers begin to grown in the lungs resulting in the person coughing up flower petals, this causes great pain both mentally and physically.

There are two ways to cure Hanahaki :

The person has their love returned 

They get a surgery that removes all memories and feelings of that person. 

Many chose not to have the surgery as they cannot bear to loose all their memories of that person. 

STAGE 1

The person begins to cough up petals that symbolise their love for that person. The petals will often get stuck in their throat which can cause long coughing episodes and possibly vomiting. 

STAGE 2

The petals will turn into flower buds or fully bloomed flowers. The thorns on the flowers will move up and down their throat, making their throat cut and bloody. 

STAGE 3

This is the last stage. The roots from the flowers will fill the persons lungs, causing them to suffocate and slowly die. 

The time it takes to reach stage 3 hasn't actually been specified (forgive and please correct me if im wrong) so in this case, the stage process will go on for 4 weeks (time skips included). 

WARNING OF DETAILS AND POSSIBLE GRUESOME DESCRIPTIONS.

WARNING OF STRONG LANGUAGE.

THIS IS A FICTIONAL DISEASE, NOT CREATED BY MYSELF

Prologue out soon !