Celaena And Aelin

The last chapter:

millenniums and centuries later

Aelin walked through the door. She was dead. She knew her friends would soon be by her side. She knew Rowan would soon be with her, and they would go through this like always, together. But for now she was alone. She knew who she would see. But she was still surprised. The last time she had seen him, his body had been broken and scarred. "Sam", she whispered. He smiled at her. "Aelin", he replied, tipping his head.

her words tumbled out, "I..I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I never thought I'd ever be Aelin again."

He replied reassuringly, "Its okay."

She shook her head. "No, its not. It's not okay, I...I'm sorry. I should have never kept it from you, I just...wasn't Aelin then." She knew she wasn't giving a good explanation. "I'm sorry." Sam was smiling, almost laughing at her.
"What?" asked Aelin, confused. They had definitely enjoyed making fun of each other, but this was hardly the time or situation...
Sam grinned at her. "You don't know, do you?" Then he called out to someone behind him, hidden by the shadows."Come here, i think she'll want to meet you." Aelin's heart froze, but not from jealousy. Not at all. But she was extremely surprised as a 19 year old girl slipped in. Her hair was just a shade darker than Aelin's, that had faded over time. When the girl looked up, Aelin gasped. She looked exactly like Aelin had when she had been 19. But the girl's eyes held steel, reminded her of battles and knives where Aelin's eyes were like wildfire. She turned to Sam, wanting an explanation, but before she could ask for one, she realised. "Celaena", she breathed, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Celaena smiled and said, "I was not just a mask, Aelin. I loved and hated. I lived and died. The day you spared the gods...I came here."
Aelin was shocked, but she managed to say, "That's why I could never return to my mortal form. because my mortal form was you, Celaena."

Celaena nodded, and then said with a trace of sadness,"I am Celaena. But I am also...Elentiya."
Aelin froze. if she was Aelin then...Aelin's thoughts were interrupted by someone else entering the room. Tall, thin, dark-skinned and as beautiful as ever, Nehemia glided in. "Nehemia" said Aelin, her voice thick. She didn't know if she wanted to strangle the girl or hug her. She just pursed her lips and stood still. Nehemia curtsied "My Queen. Aelin of the wildfire, it is an honour." Okay, maybe she didn't want to strangle her. Aelin smiled at her a little hesitantly, tears in her eyes. The three of them looked at her love and respect in their eyes.

A door opened to her right, that led to another world. One she had been to, one she had tried to destroy. But it couldn't have been destroyed, not even by her. She walked through the portal,. she was dead, but she was not afraid. She knew her friends were by her side. The four of them walked through the door to a world where she was reunited with her friends and her mate.

The End.
Whew! Done. That was delayed. Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for all the support I got. I may write bonus chapters, if I get more ideas, but for now this is it. I was thinking of writing another Sam and Celaena fanfiction, tell me if you would like that. I love you all, and thanks again. Please tell me how I can improve and if there are any mistakes. Please vote, comment and follow.

-Ann