Celaena and Sam

Hey guys! The cover is pictures from google that I put together and edited. The song is by Inquillery on YouTube. My friend and I wrote this together, I hope you enjoy it!

Celaena did not notice Nehemia's smirk. They were staring at each other, all the unspoken words unfurling silently. "I'm so sorry, Sam.", she said finally. Her voice shook. "I'm sorry I never told you. I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry, Sam." He had waited too long to see her, to hear her. And now, here she was. Celaena tapped her fingers lightly against her leg, a habitual gesture that she did when she was uncertain. It was the familiarity of this, more than anything, that took him out of his shock." An apology from Celaena Sardothien? Am I dreaming?"

She smiled at him, the tears in her eyes threatening to spill over, and nothing mattered anymore. She was here. They were together against all odds, despite the crooked plans set by Arobynn Hamel. They moved across the room like two stars about to collide.*

He caught her up in his arms and held on as if she might disappear if he let go. She buried her face in his chest and let out a tiny sob. " Celaena," he breathed,"Celaena." She had waited too long to hear her name being said in the voice she loved best in all the world.

She looked up at him, her eyes glowing in the dim light. "I love you, "She whispered, for all the times she hadn't, for when she had been too selfish and proud to, for taking it for granted that she would have all the time in the world in the world to do so. He looked down at her, all the love and light and hope and expectancy caught up in his eyes.**

He said," I love you too." It was a simple truth, a constant in his life.(or death. I'm sorry, I had to) They kissed and nothing else mattered. All the worlds could have been burnt to ash, and Celaena wouldn't have cared.***

In an another world, Aelin Ashryver Whitehorn Galathynius smiled. For the first time in years, all of her was happy.

Hey! Was that weird? Cringy? Lovely?(what? A girl can hope, k) anyway, hoped you liked it. Feel free to give your feedback, negative or positive!

*-Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

**-Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

***-Mark Of Athena by Rick Riordan

Also, thanks to @Kiwifoxlover for encouraging me to update.

Again, hope you enjoyed it. Tell my your feedback in the comments below!