Celaena vs Arobynn(part 2)

The picture above is not mine. Hope you like this, I suck at writing fight scenes. So, slightly mature, I think?

Celaena lashed out, using a move that Ben had taught her, not Arobynn. She slowly held a blade to his throat, reveling in the moment. She whispered softly, " My name is Celaena Sardothien. But it makes no difference if my name's Celaena or Lillian or Aelin, because I'd still beat you, no matter what you call me."

She was still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of power. Then, quick as lightning, she twisted her blade, and struck, shattering the bones of Arobynn's right hand. She could not be afraid of Arobynn, she wouldn't be.

Celaena turned away. She couldn't kill him, but this was as close she could get to doing so. Ben was looking proud of her. Of course he was, he had taught her to do that. She looked to Sam, who grinned and said, "I've never seen such sloppy work." Celaena tried to punch his arm, even as she remembered she had once said that to him in Skull's Bay. That was the time when everything changed, she realized. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

Sam gently twisted her hand. She made a sound of indignation and promptly proceeded to try and punch him again. They fell, [my two graceful assassins] and rolled over, smiling and laughing, scarcely noticing Arobynn being lead away and Ben slipping out.

"So where to now", asked Celaena.

"Back home"

I know this is the shortest chapter ever, I'll update very soon. like, tomorrow or day after. Promise, if I don't get grounded.
Also, can you believe I didn't even know this was in my drafts and I thought I had published it?
...And the award of the biggest idiot in the world goes to...yours truly! *facepalms*
Anyway, thank you SO much for the support, it means the world and much more to me.