Celaena vs Arobynn(part 1)

Hey! Sorry this is late, but it was hard to write and I had exams.

It was hard coming up with Arobynn's punishment because he literally deserves the worst fate ever! I'm still not sure if I like this punishment, but I'm going with it.

Celaena's mouth fell open. Arobynn was a slave. Arobynn. A slave.

As she watched, the whip came down, leaving a bright red trail of blood. She took a step back. She still had nightmares about her time in Endovier. Whatever she had expected Arobynn's punishment, this was not it. She took another step back. As another droplet of blood fell, she ran. She ran away to escape the memories, the pain, her past. She ran blindly, away from all the visions that a whip conjured up in her head. She found a tree and sat under it, shaking.

Get a grip on yourself, Sardothien she thought to herself.

My name is Celaena Sardothien and I will not afraid

She looked up from her now still hands, feeling better. Sam was standing a few feet away from her and he asked," Do you want to be alone?"

She shrugged and shook her head.

Taking that as a 'no', he sat down beside her.

Haha...Don't worry, I'm not that  cruel...

" You don't have to do it, you know? You don't have to face anything."

She shook her head." I have to. Whether it's facing Arobynn or Endovier, I have to."

He grinned at her. " I knew you'd say that You honestly don't need to worry. Arobynn can't do anything to you here. You're safe here. And free."

"Free.", she echoed. She had never been free. She had always been bound, captured. Bound to Terrasen, to Rifthold, to Arobynn, captured in Endovier or enslaved to the king.

(Side note: when you say Endovier, it kind of sounds like end of her. Idk why I'm telling you this, I just noticed it.)

" I can do this, I will do this."

" Good for you." He stood up and offered her a hand. She took it and sprang up, nearly falling into him in her confidence. He laughed softly, his breath tickling her ear, and said " And remember, I'll be right there."

She grinned and replied, "You better be."

------------time skip------------

" So, I can't  kill him?" Celaena asked again. " No," laughed Sam, " You can't. If you kill him, then you'll both be banished from this realm." Then his tone grew serious. " And that's not  happening."

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

(idk why, it just seemed Celaena)

" Fine, I won't kill him."

------------time skip------------

Celaena entered the place she had left a few minutes ago. Ben was looking at her with pity. No, she would not be pitied. She was Adarlan's assassin, for gods' sake As she opened her mouth to tell Ben that, someone spoke up from behind her. Arrobynn's voice, cruel and taunting cut through her.

" Aelin, I didn't think I'd see you here. Where's your whole...court? Left them behind again, did you? Well I suppose I trained you too well as an assassin. Leaving your cousin, your friends, your rebels...again. Arobynn's eyes flickered from her to Sam, standing at her side, and back to her. " Does Sam know about your mate? (if u wanna know how Arobynn knows this, he's a creepy and disgusting character who somehow knows stuff. I know, I'm being lazy and not giving a reason, but Arobynn's the worst, and that's my excuse :))

I suppose not, you never were one to share secrets, my darling."

(I wanna kill Arobynn so bad now(and every other time he appears in any fanfic or in the series))

I have the rest written out, but it needs editing, typing, more editing, fixing, finishing and publishing so, that's gonna take some time. This took me ages to write because it's REALLY hard to decide what Arobynn will say, I can't understand him at all!

As always, tell me your thoughts in the comments. Please vote if you liked this chapter!!!