Chapter Fifteen *Ville P.O.V*

As the morning dragged on, I laid there in bed, staring up at the roof, replaying the last bit of our conversation over and over in my head.

"I’m not going to lose you"

"But, you are.."

She was right. There’s no denying it. I’m going to lose her. I’m going to lose the girl I love. What am I meant to do? I can’t stop it. If no one can save her, what were the chances that I could do any better? How will I cope when she goes? Am I going to spiral back down to the darkness, drinking all day, all night. Becoming a sleep depraved zombie. I just don’t know… and frankly, I didn’t want to know. I shouldn’t even be thinking about it. It’s just going to sit there in my head, slowly killing my heart.

I wake to find the Evanna’s side of the bed empty. I pull the covers off and slide off the bed. I didn’t get much sleep all night. Her words still pulling at my heart. I didn’t know how to feel. I was angry at her for saying it, I was upset, knowing that it’s the truth and confused with just everything. I just didn’t know what to do.

I pulled on a clean pair of jeans and my worn out Black Sabbath shirt. I trudged out of the door to look down to the floor, where my mouth dropped open, I stopped breathing and my mind going a million miles an hour.

"EVANNA!" I rushed towards the body that was sprawled out on my floor.

I fell down to the ground next to her. I lifted up her limb body and held her in my arms. I hung my head down to see if she was breathing, I felt her neck to feel her pulse. Both were barely there.

I gently laid her back on the floor and ran like hell in search for a phone. I grabbed the house phone off the table and quickly my way back to Evanna. I called an ambulance.

"We’ll be there in about 10 minutes"

I hung up and cradled her body again in my arms.

"Evanna, wake up. Please, for fucks sake wake up. I’m not going to lose you. I can’t lose you. I love you. You can’t leave me here like this. Please, baby, please wake up.." My face was streaming with tears. My heart ached like never before. It felt like someone had ripped it from my body.

The paramedics barged through my front door and raced up the stairs to where i was holding her. They pulled her up from my arms, setting her on the trolley bed. I was still seated on the ground, unable to move. They checked her body, pulse, breathe. Still faintly there. The female paramedic knelt down next to me, I slowly turned and faced her.

"Her pulse is faint, but we can save her. Don’t worry. We’ll do everything we can. Come on, let’s head down to the ambulance." She helped me up from the floor and aided me down the stairs, holding onto my arms, keeping me upright. My knees were weak. My mind swirled. My heart ached. I was about to lose Evanna. I was going to lose the love of my life..